Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Nutrition / Make it through the week Monday
- - By dangerousdan (bear terrorist) [us] Date 2011-11-21 8:18 AM
I did not eat well this weekend and now I feel like crap and am super grumpy.  Nutrition really affects my mood.  I feel sluggish and tense and annoyed.  Today I will aim for perfection in hopes that tomorrow I will feel lots better.
Parent - By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2011-11-21 12:36 PM
Nutrition affects my mood as well. I hope you have a good "perfect" day:grin:

Ugh, the weekend of travelling was really rough b/c there weren't good things available. I tried the best I could but I have no idea how people who travel all the time for work eat decent food, ever.:meh:

So yeah now I'm retaining a ton of water from the restaurant food I had to eat for 3 days.:cry:

I am going to chug water and eat tons of fruits and veggies and very very little bread type stuff, if any for a while and see if that helps.

Friday we leave for MIL's in VT which means piles of meat and potato, massive heavy full on meals at every meal and no fruits or veggies. I think she tries to stock up on it when we come b/c I always show up with that stuff b/c I HAVE to eat that to feel well. And my kids will always have fruit at meals especially if they don't like whatever else she is serving.

:meh::cry:
Parent - By JimGo1 Date 2011-11-21 1:59 PM
:cry::cry::cry:  is all I can say about the w/e.   I don't know whats happening.   I'm eating anything.   I ate about a 1/4 of an apple pie Sunday :wtf:   
Parent - - By run4pancakes [us] Date 2011-11-21 9:02 PM
I had to go back to the doctor today and I have not regained any of the weight I lost.  Like I said before, it's not like I'm clinically underweight so it's not any kind of emergency, it's just weird.  I guess I should just enjoy one thanksgiving where I don't have to worry about what's on my plate and then go from there. 
Parent - By billytides [us] Date 2011-12-13 12:48 PM
I haven't taken my trace mineral drops in a couple days, and I can already tell I'm a little lite headed and groggy, and just not doing well on energy.  Guess it's time to get back on board.  Other than that, I had a light lunch with a good chicken sandwich.
Up Topic General / Nutrition / Make it through the week Monday