Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Nutrition / ACK! WW
- - By Ursel13 Date 2011-12-02 11:49 AM
Those bastards have changed it again. Dammit. I lost weight back 2003 before all this plus shit. Why'd they have to change it? I can't seem to loose more than .5 lb a week and I'm hungry all the time.
Parent - - By run4pancakes [us] Date 2011-12-02 1:00 PM
You don't have to do the new stuff at all.  When I got on eTools this morning they had reduced my daily points by 3 and I went in and changed it back.  I just started maintenance this week so I'm supposed to be figuring out how many points I need and it didn't seem like changing in the middle of the week would be helpful. 
Parent - By Ursel13 Date 2011-12-03 8:24 AM
Yeah, gonna have to reset that.
Parent - - By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2011-12-04 4:39 PM
I started back up on it and got used to it pretty quick. The amazing thing is 6 miles = 10 activity points :laugh:

But yes I am losing slowly as well...but I did on the old plan too.
Parent - By Ursel13 Date 2011-12-05 6:51 AM
I lost 2-3 lbs a week on the old plan and wasn't doing any exercise either.
Parent - - By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2011-12-19 11:33 AM
Hey C, did you see they changed the daily to 26 from 29? Bc I guess lots of people aren't losing like before. It said to stay with 29 if you are losing but if not go with the lower PTs so I am hoping this speeds it up a bit for me now :D
Parent - - By Ursel13 Date 2011-12-20 7:07 AM
Yep, I reset mine back to 29. The version of the points system I used 8 years ago was fine. They changed to flex points and used the same arguement. People weren't losing fast enough. But WW built their reputation on being a safe and healthy way to lose weight with average goal being 2 lbs per week. Will cutting points to maintain that reputation?
Parent - - By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2011-12-20 7:55 AM
Not sure, I kept mine at 26 b/c I'm wasn't really losing hardly at all and even just stopped tracking the last 2 weeks b/c I was frustrated:blush: Now I'm going to try this lower amount and see if it gets me losing again. 3 points per day isn't really too drastic but it can force me to make slightly more healthy choices. I wasn't even thinking about it with 29, WP and APs, honestly:shocker!:
Parent - By Ursel13 Date 2011-12-20 1:00 PM
I almost never dip in my APs and I'm not losing more than .5 to 1 lb. per week yet I'm hungry all the damn time.
Up Topic General / Nutrition / ACK! WW