Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Nutrition / Question for the WW folks
- - By Marty Moo Date 2012-05-25 11:18 AM
Do you eat your exercise points?
Do you eat your weekly points?

I keep feeling like I shouldn't eat my exercise points.
I was okay with that when I was just doing some light running, but since I started bootcamp I'm STARVING all morning.  I think I'll probably use today's exercise points, plus the ones I earned on my walk yesterday.
In my head, I feel like I'm just negating all the calories burned by exercising when I eat them... :wtf:

Weekly points - I don't eat them now, but I think I will once I've been at this for awhile.  I'm just trying to be really strict for the first few weeks, but I'll ease up later.
Parent - By run4pancakes [us] Date 2012-05-26 10:00 AM
They base your exercise points on eighty percent of the calories you burned, so even if you eat all of them, you are still at a 20% calorie deficit.  If you are hungry, eat! It isn't a willpower contest and walking around hungry all the time is a sure recipe for failure in the long term.  Eat! You earned it!
Parent - - By run4pancakes [us] Date 2012-05-26 10:03 AM
Also, I lost 100 pounds eating pretty much every weekly and every activity point, especially when training.  Your results may vary, but try it and see.  The worst thing that will happen is you don't lose one week and then you know you need to step it down a little and try again. 
Parent - By Marty Moo Date 2012-05-26 2:31 PM
The voice of reason. :x

Thanks pcakes! :-D
Up Topic General / Nutrition / Question for the WW folks