Up Topic Training / Trail and Ultra Running / I like trail running in fact
- - By sheepWolfsheep (avocados:x) Date 2012-12-10 9:25 PM
I ran on a trail today :)
Parent - - By cowboyjunkie Date 2012-12-11 10:43 AM
me too. like trail running. hi sheeps :hug:
Parent - By sheepWolfsheep (avocados:x) Date 2012-12-12 8:16 AM
hey hey hey :x isn't this forum awesome! Nice to see you
Parent - - By dangerousdan (bear terrorist) [us] Date 2012-12-13 11:19 PM
It is now the time of year for skiing on snow covered trails but you don't have to stay on the trails and can ski over rocks but sometimes early in the seasons they gouge your skis.
Parent - By tahoeblue (spamkiller) Date 2012-12-28 12:21 AM
That's why at this time of year, we head out on our rock skis  (or rock board, in my case).  Another 5 feet and the rock board can go away for a couple of months.  Last year I never made it off of the rock board - so things are already looking up this season.

Trails are just nicely groomed ramps to get you from one grove of trees to the next.
Parent - By Guest Date 2012-12-15 11:55 AM Edited 2012-12-15 12:00 PM
Hello I'm: http://www.myspace.com/trail_runner_brian ho ho ho! Today I ran downtown, but really like running off road most of the time. It's fun to blaze new trails all over the country, and to look back at all the trails I made.

Ho ho ho! A jolly saying at Christmas. Now if you were to say ho ho ho directed to a lady I had a relationship with, or a current relationship. I'd have a problem with that.

The format of the forums are very good, and people on the forums are redeemable.
Up Topic Training / Trail and Ultra Running / I like trail running in fact