Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Twisted Ankle / Who shall be volunteering?
- - By trailheadgirl [us] Date 2013-04-26 11:10 PM
Anyone? Anyone?
Dude, you still Jesusing?
Parent - By Cookie Monster [us] Date 2013-04-27 1:00 PM
Christy(future Mrs Cookie Monster) is wanting to help where you need. We hope to arrive mid day Friday. Plug us in for whatever you need done.
Parent - By old turtle Date 2013-04-29 7:35 PM
I'll be there for pre-race stuff. If my trail run is a disaster tomorrow I may be volunteering race day too.
Parent - - By sunshine (bisexual philanderess) [us] Date 2013-05-01 6:23 AM
I'm out again this year, unfortunately. :sad: It's the one weekend I have free of derby stuff, but my mom just sold her house after it being on the market for over a year, and I have to help her move. Trust me, I've been trying to figure out a way to get out of it (daughter of the year, I know), but that's the problem with being an only child. :cry:: pbbt:
Parent - By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2013-05-02 11:37 AM
:cry::cry::cry:
Parent - By old turtle Date 2013-05-02 5:10 PM
:cry:  Nooooooooo...:cry:
Parent - By trailheadgirl [us] Date 2013-05-07 6:52 AM
Well I don't like that one bit!
Parent - - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2013-05-05 7:51 PM
Unfortunately I'm running, but will volunteer helping ft stuff bags again etc. as always:happy: And also volunteer to deliver L&O medals, hugs and kisses, as always.:hug: If you really need a Jesus I'll give up my race for that job.:grin:
Parent - By Cookie Monster [us] Date 2013-05-06 9:58 AM
Oh heck no Jasz!!! If anybody is giving up a race number for the Jesus spot, it's me... What was I thinking??? You guys will be done with the pizza, and medals by the time I finish! ;)
Parent - - By trailheadgirl [us] Date 2013-05-07 6:59 AM
DUDE?!?!

Cookie, she's in!
Early, like registration?

You and she if you're here, and you jasz, and otNOT of course, all for bags Friday!
Yay!

OtNOT, when shall you be blessing me w your presence?
Parent - - By Cookie Monster [us] Date 2013-05-07 4:47 PM
We will be there around noonish Friday. Was planning on checking in at cabin whenever they will let me, and then head to your house or wherever you want us.
message me on fb with your address again. it might still be in my gps, just haven't looked.
Can't wait to see my TA family :)
Parent - By old turtle Date 2013-05-08 5:44 PM
:hug:
Up Topic Communities / Twisted Ankle / Who shall be volunteering?