Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Shoes and Gear / asics sizing?
- - By jwd1113 Date 2014-02-27 2:19 PM
so i've worn several models of the Kayano and i've been a 10 EE for many years now..

ordered some 19's from R.Warehouse when the price dropped and i could get them delivered for less than $80... (with my 15% club discount)

and the dang things are too short... measured them against my 13's (i know, they're old) and the 19's are noticeably shorter... and not quite as wide either... i could almost go for the 4E, but i think by skipping the first set of eyelets, i'll have enough forefoot room
(yay for free return shipping and exchanges)

mrsjwd had an issue with different colors of the Nimbus 14's being different sizes...

anyone else had these issues?
Parent - By neustkg (Important) Date 2014-03-02 11:06 PM
I mail ordered the recent Nimbus in a size 15 from RRS.  It was definitely not a size 15, but more like maybe a size 16 (it was clearly marked a 15).  Since we have a RRS store a few miles away, I took it back to them and ordered a size 14 thinking the sizing changed drastically.  14 was definitely too short (it was a true size 14).  Took this back and took a chance at another size 15.  This one was a true size 15.  So I guess the first size 15 was a big mess up by Asics.
Up Topic General / Shoes and Gear / asics sizing?