Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Training / Marathons / Wednesday!!!!!
- - By Ed [us] Date 2017-05-24 2:10 PM
It's late!

Just post....you know what to do!
Parent - By Ed [us] Date 2017-05-24 2:13 PM
I didn't get here until 4pm because I was cutting my grass and pruning dead branches from some trees.

Workout was teaching cycling class this morning & core & PT shoulder exercises.

My shoulder & hip were pretty good until I started cutting branches with the pole pruner :cry:
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-05-24 2:39 PM
9 miles for me at lunch on the roads around the house. The development loop as I call it. Hadn't ran it in some time, figured I'd see what's up in the hood, and ponder my thoughts. Mild breezy sunny day. I need to mow the yard tonight and do some work in the final bed to be mulched, thus the lunchtime run.
Parent - - By Eric1970 Date 2017-05-24 3:11 PM
6 miles. Overcast here...cooler but humid.

Finally took my bike in for a tuneup. Now going to help my sister find a new car. Dinner will me something on Staten Island.
Parent - - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2017-05-24 4:26 PM
Ooo, what kind of cars is she looking at?

Dinner will me something on Staten Island.

So... Italian?: pbbt:
Parent - By Eric1970 Date 2017-05-25 5:09 PM
She ended up going with a Nissan. She drives to Brooklyn everyday, so she wanted a used one. She got a pretty good deal on a Pre-certified 2017 with <3000 miles. However, i took until 9pm to do all the paperwork, so I had to leave to get back home, so no Italian...otherwise, yes...that would have been the only choice!: pbbt:
Parent - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2017-05-24 4:24 PM
8 miles this morning, was a sweat fest! Easy day of dog walking, only four dogs today, so got some house work done too. Did I mention that I've been talked into doing the Ragnar Relay (PA) on June 2? I'm not much of a relay person, as my RTB teammates could probably tell you, I get crabby when tired.:blush: But a neighbor asked, the team needed one more runner, so... I'm getting a bit excited.:happy: Gotta start packing.
Parent - By tahoeblue (spamkiller) Date 2017-05-24 5:08 PM
8 today.  It was warm out there.
Parent - - By Tim [us] Date 2017-05-24 8:00 PM
My lawn looks like a field or meadow right now. Some landscaper dropped a business card off in my mailbox. I'm pretty sure my house was singled out as a "high value target":grin:

7.4 miles this morning with a good friend who is also a good friend of my gf. The run doubled as a therapy session. I'm kind of a mess right now, between uncertainty over where that relationship is headed and various stupid missteps I've made (my friend talked me down from the ledge), end of the school year chaos, and single parenting two teens and a tween. It will get better, it's already getting better, it's just been a long few days.
Parent - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2017-05-25 4:10 PM
:hug::hug:

Philip and I were in a standoff over the back lawn. Bert the chihuahua would get lost back there.:roll: Finally, Philip mowed it- after 2 years.:laugh: The backyard is not in my job contract, sorry, I do every freakin' other thing concerning the lawn and the housework, he or Harry can mow the back.:laugh:
Up Topic Training / Marathons / Wednesday!!!!!