Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Finally Friday, 26 May 2017
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-05-26 6:27 AM
3 day weekend coming up!  Woo hoo!

What are your plans for today?

Post em!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-05-26 6:40 AM
I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Last weekend I worked some on Saturday & Sunday, but I don't plan to turn my work computer on this weekend.

3.08 miles this morning.  56°, sunny, low humidity.

If I wake up feeling good on Monday I plan to drive to Ironton, OH and run a 5k
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-05-26 6:50 AM
One of my old Michigan acquaintances is running 125 miles from Midland to Traverse City and then he will run the Bay Shore Marathon there.

https://www.facebook.com/Matt-Goes-Long-Really-Long-1717202841910466/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-05-26 8:29 AM
:cool:
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-05-26 7:29 AM
Hi there.
we were in baltimore all day yesterday for Babz's graduation. long day. everyone was bored : pbbt:
today working and will run 6 at lunch time.
hanging around town all weekend. Pool opens tonight, parade tomorrow, will grill some...weather permitting.
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2017-05-26 8:26 AM
2.7 miles run in 37:59

Going to a party today for a couple who both recently completed their Ph.D. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Mark.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-05-26 8:30 AM
I haven't been paying close attention.  Is this your first continuous (for lack of a better word) run?
Parent - - By markhh [us] Date 2017-05-26 9:02 AM
This is the first where the intention was to run it all. Didn't do that however. Ran about 1.5 miles then had to downshift to make it up a hill.

As a guess I ran about 2 1/4 miles of the route.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-05-26 11:45 AM
Good for you!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-05-26 8:35 AM
With Amy home I have a built-in dog sitter.  I was able to go for a run!!!!   I mean, without the guilt of locking the dog in doggie jail.  I ran my Naff 5k route.  Goes past one of the high schools - they graduated Wednesday so it was eerily quiet.

My brother and sister in law stopped by yesterday.  Haven't seen Bill since March, Sandy since Christmas.  It was great to be together.

Today is laundry and later I'm going to put a steak on the grill for our supper.  That's my participation in the official start of summer.
Parent - By DottieO Date 2017-05-26 9:36 AM
:sad:  Vacation over. Work tonight and tomorrow. Last night a northeaster blew through. We have a pretty significant super tide so all the drainage covers are like little geysers all along the island shore. Hoping the wind dies down some before we have to cross later.

Kentucky was fun. The grands are growing up so fast. Violet and Maci were my little buddies and we had so much fun together. :hug: Yesterday I had 2 of my sisters visit the island but the weather shortened their visit a couple of hours.  I ended up calling a water taxi so they could leave a little early and on a bigger (read: smoother ride) boat. The wind ahead of the rain was blowing 22-26 and gusting over 30 mph. I'm sure there will be a lot of limbs to pick up when it's all done.

:grin:
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-05-26 11:23 AM
It's a sunny day.  After a few days of rainy cool days, the sun and comfortable temperature is nice.  I was out early and saw the sunrise.  10.03 miles run before 7:00.

I had my annual medical physical today to keep my bus CDL.  My cholesterol, blood sugar are all good numbers. 

Makayla works tonight.  Tomorrow morning we are leaving for my niece's graduation by 6:30.  The graduation is at 10:00 AM and it's a 3 hour drive.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Finally Friday, 26 May 2017