Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / June Jollies
- - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-06-01 6:28 AM
Its June people. How you getting your Jollies? Today? This Month?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-06-01 8:23 AM
Trip to the gym this morning. 

QotD - I signed up for a 5k this Sunday which takes place at 2:00.  It will be 80° with a good chance for thunderstorms. If that isn't jolly I don't know what is.  I hadn't planned on another 5k less than a week after the Memorial Day 5k but this is a benefit for a young woman with breast cancer so I signed up and threw a little extra into the registration fee. 

Going to ask my manager for tomorrow off. I think I'll drive somewhere new and do a run. Get my mind off work for a while.  Thinking about going to Logan State Park by route of a windy back road.  I've never been there or traveled the road to it.  Hopefully it will work out.  (If my manager says no, I'll call in sick tomorrow and go anyway.)
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-06-01 8:32 AM
Vacation!  Leaving soon....
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-06-01 9:40 AM
Enjoy!  Safe travels!
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-06-01 1:26 PM
:cool:
Parent - By markhh [us] Date 2017-06-01 10:32 AM
2.7 miles run in 34:35

My main jolly this month is going back to work after missing all of May. That is going to be SOOO much fun.

Mark.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-06-01 1:28 PM
I ran 8 miles, then cut the grass.  Yesterday I was thinking about cutting the grass but never got past the thinking about it. 

Happy birthday to Lee in Hawaii.  Also, happy birthday to the state of Kentucky (1792).
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-06-01 1:49 PM
Hola!

My friend and I PW'd 4 miles and then we had coffee and kolache at the local bakery.  We have extended our walks from the trail to some of the streets that have some of the cutest houses.  We are really enjoying our walks!

Tomorrow we are going on a road trip to Palo Duro Canyon http://www.palodurocanyon.com/   to see a musical http://www.texas-show.com/.  I think it will be fun!

Enjoy your thirsty Thursday!
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-06-01 2:29 PM
The show looks fun.  There must be so much beauty in Texas and other states west.  I hope I get the opportunity to make it out there one day.  And, I never heard the word kolache so I googled it.  Looks good too.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / June Jollies