Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Taco Tuesday RTTS
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-06 6:27 AM
Tacos. Something we can all relate to. : pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-06 6:41 AM
--Getting a massage this morning. :happy:

--The car glass guy here in town recommended a glass place in a neighboring town to replace my window. Going to get that set up today.

--Cop that took the report needs to be knocked in the head with a club. A$$hole. :mutmad: I don’t even know why I bother.:roll:

--Dealing with the electric company again. :mutmad: They think they need to access our property with heavy equipment (boom trucks, etc.) to get to the neighbors property to do maintenance because coming in from the neighbors is too wet and they’re afraid they might get stuck. Well, perhaps you need to wait until things dry out to do your maintenance. Can we honestly get any dumber and inconsiderate?

--Pictures of the kids’ Crater Lake visit are awesome. There is still quite a bit of snow there. In fact, they don’t have the boat tours open yet and the trail to the bottom of the lake is still closed. They’re off today to head toward Boise, ID.

--Ana’s kids are so excited for the CA gang to get here. They all had so much fun last year. We’re going to do a water park together and probably have a big bonfire and cookout out at our place when they’re all together. :grin:

--My cat lady dedicated her inversion table to me. Nice gesture but OMG. Do you know how bad that thing is going to smell? I think I’ll load it up and take it directly to my mom’s for the garage sale. I hate to decline the offer. I know she means well and like I said, it’s very nice of her.

--Iowa got all her hay cut yesterday. Not the best because it’s never been fertilized or seeded but my cat lady should come out with her 12 large bales plus a couple bucks and he’ll make a little money too. He does already have it all sold so that is good. He’s planning to get the soybeans planted this weekend.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-06 6:46 AM
I miss throwing hay bales....seriously. Some of the best times of my life when I had horses:hug::hug:

Electric company - did they accept your NO?
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-06 6:48 AM
Can you tell the electric company no? Or are there rules that let them do it?

What does cat lady need the 12 bales for?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-06 10:57 AM
Can’t really tell them no. It’s BS because there isn’t anything on our property that they need to address. Ours is just convenient access for them. Won’t be the case when we get the fencing done. It’s actually going to be a big pia for them. Last year Iowa caught one of their employees parked up by our woods sitting in his truck for an extended period of time. I don’t know, napping, playing on his phone, playing with himself? Iowa ended up getting in his backhoe and chasing the guy off our property. :laugh:

Cat lady has 3-4 cows so it’s feed for them.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-06 1:59 PM
who takes care of the cows now?
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-06 10:28 AM
The cop that took your report needs to have his property damaged and have someone laugh at him about it.  :mutmad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-06 10:53 AM
The girl I trade massages with dealt with him a couple months ago regarding the meth house next to her. He basically came out and told her they could do whatever they wanted to do because it was their property. I guess this went on for a while until she finally told him she was tired of his attitude and he could leave.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-06 6:41 AM
See, I knew someone would come up with a better title than i had in mind....i'm so boring:blush:

Trivia tonight:cool:

Went home yesterday and sat on my ass:blush: I should probably take advantage of my kid-free time and do something crazy. Like go for a run at 8pm or leave the house for any reason after 8pm.:mischief:

Instead of watching 6 hours of breaking bad :whistling::shocker!::blush: and Lucifer:happy:

Tonight i'm going to trivia:cool::cool:

Back and chest are itchy from too much sun on my vacation:cool::cool:

Too freaking quiet at work:roll::roll:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-06 6:49 AM
why in the world would anyone want to leave the house after 8pm :laugh::laugh:

Have fun at trivia, that will be a fun time I bet
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-06 7:20 AM
Only because I can. I know! I should go to Walmart at 10pm like I used to do.:mischief:  #livingthelife
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-06 10:29 AM
I went to DQ last night at 9.  Totally over rated trip.  : pbbt:  An entire girls softball team was there.  See, you didn't miss anything.  :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-06 11:29 AM
:laugh::laugh: Awww girls softball at the DQ.....that used to be me:cool::cry:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-06 12:08 PM
Yeah it used to be my dd as well. She was with me and said "let's eat outside". :laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-06 6:46 AM
Mmmmmm tacos

The road I take to/from work is closed for a while for construction of a roundabout. Took me almost an hour to get home last night, and an extra 10 min to get in this morning. The road that is closed is a main street and the other 2 options cannot support this extra traffic. Estimated 2.5 months of construction

Had kickoff for this new HR program we are partnering with to try to fill the shoes of our HR consultant leaving. Of course when they say who will be the point person for stuff my coworker looks at me like I'm supposed to be taking this on. Uhhh no. I help with HR stuff a little but I'm not an HR person....YOU are.  Ugh.

Not to mention this is my busiest time of year and I'm already behind.

B was up every 1.5 hours last night (after an initial 3.5 hours of sleep but that coincided with my awake time). I'm so freaking tired. I know I keep saying that :blush:

He seemed to be stalling for leaving for daycare today - he's learned at an early age. Poopy diaper, sneezing, dropping/throwing his pacifier :laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-06 7:22 AM
You will keep saying it:cry::hug: It is ok:hug:

Good luck catching up at work:hug:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-06 10:30 AM
:cry: on the construction.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-06 1:45 PM
That road construction is going to suck. :cry:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Taco Tuesday RTTS