Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Humpty Hump dailies
- - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-06-07 5:56 AM
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom but today I ran 5.2 miles. Really nice morning.
Parent - By whollymoly (manliest boy) Date 2017-06-07 3:13 PM
at the gym:

crunches, planks, superheroes
barbell bench press
dumbbell overhead press
dumbbell single-arm row
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-06-07 5:18 PM
7 miles for the Lady and I this evening on the trails of Green Lane. I was in a pretty bad place with my running this week after Sunday's run and my planned race next week, but I can at least visualize myself at the starting line now.

My first job was at BK. Weed helped.
Parent - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2017-06-07 7:27 PM
Running 5.2 miles on a nice morning is really nice.:happy: Getting busy in a Burger King bathroom is open to debate.

Here I was too busy with our IT project so had a day of semi-rest.
Parent - By IB [us] Date 2017-06-07 7:40 PM
9.5 miles - Got out of work early today so I ran home instead of riding my bike as was planned.

278ยข (13 coins & 2 Federal Reserve Notes)

cool & overcast at 1625

New Balance 890 Blue #1
Parent - By LDR (100 Mile Stud) [us] Date 2017-06-07 8:16 PM
I didn't run.  I volunteered at a 5k instead.  I was given the opportunity to sweep the course - walk the last "runner" in.  She beat her goal of 72 minutes.  Her husband had finished ahead of her and came back to walk her in, not expecting anybody to accompany her to the finish.  He told that between the two of them, they have lost over 160 lbs over the last 18 months.  Hearing their story was worth hanging around for her.  Having said that, I don't envy the sweeps at the 10k they have planned for later this year.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Humpty Hump dailies