Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Winter Wednesday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-06-07 6:05 AM Edited 2017-06-07 6:10 AM
Happy Global Running Day!
Remarkably cool here this week. No parkas as yet. :grin:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-06-07 6:06 AM
Tuesday I made my escape out to the track. I’ve seen friends both days and done the Evil Hill 3X both days.
Today I’d better try to get out early since the drillers will be at it near my bedroom window again. I’m already up early so I can dash.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By LuckiestPenny Date 2017-06-07 9:18 AM
How long will the construction last?  Seems like it's been forever already!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-06-07 10:54 AM
Most of this side of the building will be done by November. They are replacing/repairing the grout between the bricks. :meh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-06-07 9:23 AM
Hopefully the construction will be done soon.
Parent - - By ironjen Date 2017-06-07 8:57 AM
Hi Judy! It's quite cool here as well. I'm not against this as I hate the H's of summer : pbbt:

So far a 2800 (was supposed to be 2900) swim:
wu- 300, 200 catch-up, 300 kick
ms- 4x200 :15r, 2x200 :20r, 200 fast, 2 min r, 10x50 (1-4 hard, 5 easy)
cd- 100

I still need a 50 minute run which I will do after lunch as I am starving right now and won't have enough fuel to do a decent run.

ETA: Coach got back to me about my HR zone run paces and they are not what was shown in my TP accounts plus she explained a better way to do it but to be cautious since we are going into summer and I am doing more running outside this year.
Parent - By LuckiestPenny Date 2017-06-07 9:17 AM
Oh good!  I know that HR thing was making you crazy.  Your training is looking great!
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-06-07 9:23 AM
Nice workouts! I'm glad your coach explained the heart rate info to you.
Parent - - By LuckiestPenny Date 2017-06-07 9:17 AM
It's 78* right now!!  SEVENTY EIGHT!!! Swannie, did you hear that?!  seventy. eight. 

When I got to the gym for step last night, there was a sub and he announced it would be a kettlebell class.  Nope nuh uh.  Last time I did those I almost killed myself.  Went to the car and got my earphones DID NOT GET IN IT AND LEAVE and did 30 mins on the elliptical instead.  That was an LP win if there ever was one.  AS it is I can't run more than one loop because if I pass my car I'll get in and go home.  :laugh::laugh:

I slept terribly, so planning a long doggie walk at the park later (to celebrate our cold front haha) and that will probably be it.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-06-07 9:22 AM
Win! I don't think I  could handle kettle balls either. Nice job on getting a workout in.:cool:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-06-07 9:20 AM
Thank s for the birthday wishes yesterday. It was a nice day, but I'm tired. I did mother 2 miler with some running thrown in, slow moving running. My ankle stated to twinge a bit, but now it's fine. It is finally nice outside and the sun is out. We have had a lot of rain lately.
Parent - By LuckiestPenny Date 2017-06-07 9:36 AM
Oh I missed that part of the post!  I got distracted by cheesecake.  Happy belated birthday!  I hope you have a lovely week :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2017-06-07 12:07 PM
nice and cool here too!  I ran 6 miles last night in overcast, drizzly, 58 degree weather and felt great.  Today is an SDO, I think, in spite of national running day.  I ran the past 3 days in a row, which is a lot for me now :blush:, so I'm a bit sore.  Tomorrow is my day off AND my birthday, so there will definitely be a run happening then.  Today is our anniversary.  We are getting a new car, yay! For me/us.  We desperately need a family car and my '03 honda civic with NO trunk space is ready to be donated.  we are getting a subaru outback.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-06-07 1:01 PM
Yay global running day!

4 miles this morning before taking Mike and Patty to the clinic. No lunchtime run for sure since I got in late as a result of having to double back to the park & ride after dropping off the kittens.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-06-07 3:50 PM
Good work on the 4 miler. :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Winter Wednesday dailies