Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Monday.....a.k.a.....National Peanut Butter Cookie Day RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 5:49 AM
Peanut butter cookies will work for me. : pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 5:59 AM
--What a weekend. Iowa got up early yesterday to plant soybeans so I got up too. Mowed, trimmed, ran, did laundry, took a load of stuff to the acres, gave Meadow a bath and cleaned the bathroom by 11:45 a.m. :shocker!:

--Rest of the day wasn’t quite so productive. : pbbt:

--Did get all the CDs packed up and moved to the acres and the rest of the stuff (mostly shoes, bags, purses) out of my closest. Other than a few clothes hanging up, there is nothing in there. :cool:

--Managed to collect another bag of trash and another bag of garage sale stuff. Where does all this crap come from????

--Getting rid of this futon I have in the spare bedroom. I have a gal coming to pick it up this week. :happy:

--Iowa got 38 large round bales of hay of my cat lady’s land. He got 75 off of ours (MUCH better quality) plus several small squares. Less acreage too. That’s what tons (literally : pbbt:) of chicken poop will do.

--Kids are leaving Yellowstone today and heading toward Devil’s Tower and Mt. Rushmore. :happy:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 6:10 AM
I love Devil's Tower and Mt. Rushmore and the entire Black Hills area. Need to make another trip there on the bike.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-12 6:44 AM
Moving is definitely a way to remind yourself how much crap you have!

How much do you make from a bale of hay?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:22 AM
The cat lady's crappy bales $20/each. Our better stuff $30/each. Hay is cheap right now because there is so much. We'll get $3-$5/each on the small squares of alfalfa. The one field brings in about $2500 per cutting. :cool:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:07 AM
the rest of the day doesn't need to be productive after all that!

Moving clean out:cool::cool:

Ugh chicken poop:shocker!::shocker!:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 6:14 AM
~Vacation last week. This morning is the 1st time I've put on pants in 10 days

~Had XC Camp last week. Still need girls to come out.

~Boys team wants to really ramp up their mileage this summer compared to the last few. Good. They will need it.

~So the new thing in Lawrence is free races. 5Ks, 10Ks, 25Ks. Do they do that where you are?

~Suzi comes home from NYC today :hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-12 6:46 AM
awesome on the free races!  I feel like we have a nighttime 5K series that is free or something. I know we have a February 7miler that is free - they ask for canned food donations.

It looks like Suzi is having fun in NYC, I'm jealous.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:07 AM
How do you vacation and do XC Camp AND wear no pants?:wtf::wtf::shocker!:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:12 AM
I've worn nothing but running shorts since I finished the Radio-A-Thon Friday the 2nd
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:58 AM
Thought maybe because Suzi was out of town you were going au(OH!) natural!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:24 AM
Are the races timed?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:40 AM
There are 2 different running stores fighting it out. One of them offers free races with timing, published results, medals the whole 9 yards....the other not so much :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 6:34 AM
Peanut butter cookies are the best! Especially with PB chips:cool:

Kids are back.................:cool::roll:  Ripley hasn't stopped talking yet...:laugh: And Tj just randomly jumps on me and hugs me:hug:

Tj - Super Hero Camp this week -which I love because their super heros are the police, fire, emt, soldiers. But the kids can dress up any day as anything they want. :happy: So Tj was a knight today.

Rip - VBS

Run camp starts this week. And Tj will start swim lessons this week.

Wonder Woman was awesome!!!!!!!:cool:

My hammock is awesome! I spent many, many hours in it this weekend:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-12 6:47 AM
I bet the kids are happy to see you. Too cute on TJ

I"m jealous of your hammock pix
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:05 AM
I'm planning on trying to do a nightly chill in it after bedtime if I can...
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 6:50 AM
We liked Wonder Woman as well. Grandson refused to go because of the title :roll::roll::roll:
I'd see it again
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:04 AM
:laugh:Your grandson - how old is he?

Tj kept asking when Superman was going to show up: pbbt::roll:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:16 AM
5th grade
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 8:08 AM
Ooooh, peanut butter cookies with peanut butter chips. I never thought of that. :grin:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 9:58 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 9:59 AM
And i don't mean the purchased ones. Freeze pb, chip it and put it in batter, then bake.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 10:10 AM
You're killing me. : pbbt:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 11:28 AM
:laugh::hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-12 6:22 PM
oh yumm
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-12 6:43 AM
I survived my race! My watch measured spot on and I ran it in 27:36. I didn't feel like I was running "fast" but I guess I did.

Took B swimming at my parents' later. The water was kind of cold so I just dipped his feet and he cried each time. But after sitting on the side for a while he kicked his own feet and I splashed some water and eventually he let me take him in the water. He even started hitting his hands on the water and splashing which was funny - well except for the splashing in my face. He never plays in the bath so I was surprised he played there.

I'm taking today off. Ran some errands, going to watch crappy TV and then go lay out at the pool

Scored an awesome diaper deal - a super beat up box for $6.24 that is normally $25. Plus I had a coupon for $2 off.  Yes!

Neighbors only have had 1 showing on their house so far - I thought it was overpriced and I think this shows it is. Of course they're not in a hurry to move so I don't think they care.

Have been thinking about making B's puree baby food since it seems silly to buy it but I can't find the motivation to make it. I'm sure it is easy but we will see
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-12 6:51 AM
Great race! :cool:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:10 AM
Great time!

Was this his first time in the pool? Nice to move him in slowly:mischief:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-12 7:24 AM
First outdoor pool. He was in an indoor one at like 2 months
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-12 7:26 AM
Pretty good on the race. :cool: I've been running regularly and probably couldn't run that.:meh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Monday.....a.k.a.....National Peanut Butter Cookie Day RTTs