Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / ThursDailies
- - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-15 5:01 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By NYCoach [us] Date 2017-06-15 7:03 AM
Legs were toast today from the past few days. Super humid and very windy on the 4 miles out. Took it easy. Hit the turn around and still felt pretty easy and with the wind at my back, I was clicking off 6:40's. Finished 8 miles drenched at 6:56 overall pace. I don't know....
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-15 2:37 PM
You run very well on fatigued legs. :grin:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-15 6:57 PM
I came home from work today and my back was really sore.  It wasn't sore like I pulled it, acute, but sore from overuse/weak muscles, achey.  I took a couple Advil and it did nothing.  :roll:  2 hours later I took tylenol and that seemed to do the trick.  I felt great on the run, which I realize was probably from the pain relievers, but I'll take it.  I don't medicate running pain, but I sure will back pain.  :wink:  10.1 on the treadmill and I'm hoping tomorrow is much less back intensive at work.  No stairs at the house tomorrow at least, versus the 4 floors I was up and down for 7 hours today.  And if you're counting we're on our 5th ozone air quality alert day in a row and tomorrow is another one scheduled.  It's so lovely living west of Gary.  :cry::mutmad:
Parent - By NYCoach [us] Date 2017-06-15 8:19 PM
Well first of all, amazing job working through it! I've dealt with some nasty herniated disk issues and if you can actually manage to do it, nothing helps more than increasing blood flow to the area and it sounds like u did that!! I hope things loosen up tomorrow but you still managed to run a lot further than I did today!:shocker!:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / ThursDailies