Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thoughtitwasfridaybutno Thursday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 5:53 AM
:blush:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 6:14 AM
Wishful thinking that it was Friday, I guess:roll:

OMG I got my paper piles cleaned out last night.........ok, split into more piles but the biggest step to getting them cleaned out and filed. :cool:

AND I got my dining room straight AND vacuumed! Ok, I made Ripley vacuum. But she needs to start carrying more weight around here.:mischief::laugh:

Couldn't get out of bed this morning.....:roll: Already drinking coffee..........

Run camp night tonight:cool: Hoping to run without hip soreness.

Anyhoo....
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-15 7:30 AM
Never good when you’re a day ahead. :meh: Almost as bad as working on Saturday. :blush:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 8:22 AM
Saturday working...way to ruin a good weekend!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-15 8:25 AM
It's just one 90 minute appointment.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 8:26 AM
Glad you have the work:hug: Is it first thing so it can be over and done with?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-15 12:09 PM
Yea, 10:15 a.m.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 2:23 PM
and you can sleep in.....if you wanted to.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-15 8:59 AM
LOL I'm the same way with piles, split into smaller piles and then feel good even though it is still there

wait, run camp is adults and kids?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 10:39 AM
No but I try to run while they are running. But now my foot is hurting again so I'm guessing I'll be sitting under a tree reading my book.:cry:

Also guessing I will now be walking Peachtree on the 4th of July:cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-15 7:39 AM
--Well, I guess this woman is the lucky owner of a 1990 145 HP White tractor. Yowza, this is an investment. :cry: Also got a bean head and a sprayer. Just what I need. : pbbt:

--As soon as we get moved I’m going to buy some thick workout mats you see in gyms and make us a little workout area. I have to get back to some XT’ing. Did a few (and I mean a few) planks and push ups last night and it nearly killed me. :meh:

--Pouring down rain. I guess it’s good for the soybeans and being that we need to have a really good crop I’ll deal with it. Not so good for my running.

--I got the bed frame taken apart in the spare bedroom. Trying to decide whether to store it or put it in the garage sale. It doesn’t take up a whole lot of room once it’s all apart. Probably should hang on to it.

--Iowa had stuff crammed packed underneath that bed. OMG! He can move of all of that. I’ve moved my crap. :wink:

--I did have a suitcase under there. That was all splattered in mud. :wtf: Where that came from who knows? Weird.

--Old, rich geezer here in town bought himself a brand new Corvette. He honked at me and Meadow yesterday. I guess it’s always good to know there is an outlet if I need to pay for a tractor. :laugh::evil:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 8:25 AM
Lucky you!!!!! And a bean head and a sprayer - Talk about checking off your wishlist!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Garage sale everything!!!!!!! "Everything must go" is my motto! So much that my kids yell at me not to sell stuff if I pick it up off the floor:laugh:

Sugar Daddy options!:laugh::mischief:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-15 9:00 AM
There is a field behind us and I heard the somethingsomethingfarmequipment out there and all of a sudden it started pouring - felt bad for the guy

if you are getting rid of the mattress, why keep the frame?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-15 10:26 AM
Nice frame, shitty mattress.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 8:27 AM
Yes. I over use exclamation points. It is a bad habit. I'm working on it.
:meh::blush:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-15 9:01 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 10:40 AM
And emoticons but why else are they there:wtf:: pbbt::roll:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-15 9:04 AM
B let me sleep all night! I woke up to the storms once or twice but fell right back to sleep. Of course I woke up for good about 30 min before my alarm but oh well

B is also waking up early, side effect of sleeping all night I guess

My work phone has the voicemail light blinking. I've been ignoring it since yesterday :blush:

Been super productive this morning at work. Need to continue this trend the rest of the day

Was asked to review something by our intern. His mentor type person and my boss both said it was fine although my boss asked a few things to the mentor, sort of like are you suuuuuuuure you want to present this to CEO this way. I gave some specifics, I felt kind of bad but honestly it was terrible and I wanted to make sure I'm not tied to it in that state

M comes home tonight from his trip. It has a stop in Indy so he's staying at home tonight but then back out on the car thing tomorrow. He ends in KY and thought about staying with a friend but I think now he might just drive back late. I'd be ok with one more alone day :blush:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 10:42 AM
Did you wake up in a panic? I always did when mine were that young. Way to go Baby B!

Productive? What is that?:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-15 11:38 AM
Nope, no panic. I did that at first when he was younger and slept through the night, but now I'm back to doing some sleep training stuff to get him back to sleeping all night so I woke up thinking "YES!!!!"
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-15 11:51 AM
Nice:cool:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-15 12:10 PM
Geez, that seemed like a quick trip for M. Quicker for Kelly. : pbbt::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-15 1:09 PM
my thoughts exactly :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thoughtitwasfridaybutno Thursday RTTs