Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Forever Friday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:11 AM
Hello Shannon---It’s FRIDAY!!!! : pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:25 AM
--Iowa’s place of work is going to let him use the semi to pick up his tractor and the rest of the equipment he bought. The broker was unable to find anyone to haul it down here for less than $10.00/mile. :shocker!:

--He got another 25 acres to farm so he’s picking up a bunch of beans while he’s in Iowa. Yikes, this farming thing is kind of stressing me out. A lot of money invested. However, we’ve paid everything---like spray, fertilizer and seed---upfront, so that is good.

--Got my foot caught under the couch or coffee table and bruised up the entire top of it. It is so sore. :meh:

--Kids are wrapping up their RV Road Trip today and heading to Denver. They should be here Sunday. :grin:

--I think the Post Office may finally be figuring out the change of address thing. Kind of. :meh: Really people, this is your job!

--Doctor’s appointment today. Whether or not today’s visit resolves my issues I’ve decided I’m done with doctors. $750 out of pocket for me so far and nothing. Well nothing but the desire to do more and more tests. :roll: No thank you.

--Lender called me yesterday to tell me he ordered the appraisal and that I should be hearing from an appraiser anytime. By the time they get her paycheck stub from the new job we’re probably looking at the 3rd or 4th week in July for closing. I’m so ready!

--A client of mine recently had a garage sale. She was telling me about all the thieves they had. Honestly? How low and pathetic can we possibly get? These are $.25 & $.50 items we’re talking about. :roll: I don’t know, maybe I need to hire someone for our garage sale to pound the shit out of people. I really have ZERO tolerance for stealing.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:28 AM
So, what does Iowa do for work? Is the Farming his job or is all that on his own time?

Seems like this closing is taking way way long.:sad:

People suck in general.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:43 AM
Big lenders, they suck. :meh: I was young and stupid once and used them. No more.

Iowa works for a Biomass company. He oversees the farming operations. The farming he is doing now is his own stuff. His busy time at his employer is from December-March. He puts so many hours in during that time and they don’t want to compensate him monetarily for it so in exchange he basically gets the whole summer off. It’s actually an okay deal.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:57 AM
Sounds good to me
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-16 6:45 AM
Is the Dr appt related to the biopsy?

The farm thing would be stressful since it seems like that is something that can be good one year and really bad the next.

Someone posted on our neighborhood fb page that someone stole stuff during their garage sale. It was like kids clothes for 50 cents type of stuff - like wtf people.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-16 7:20 AM
Biopsy came back okay. Benign polyps/fibroids whatever. Getting the IUD today.

Yea, farming is very dependent on weather. These two fields of beans he just planted were perfect timing because we got 1.5” of rain just a couple days after they went in the ground. They’re already coming up. :cool: I’ll be a little less stressed about money when this house closes too. I’ll eliminate two debts and have some reserve cash.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-16 10:19 AM
oh gotcha hopefully the IUD goes well and isn't too bad after
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:26 AM
Hello! How's it going?

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Finally Friday!:cool: Yup I woke up this morning with Tj in my bed and no alarm and had to go through the week to figure out if today was Saturday or Friday because my first thought was Saturday and I almost went back to sleep.:shocker!: Would have missed work.

Boss is out of town from now until next Thursday. :cool: and :roll: I have nothing to do....guess I will catch up on my reading.

First Shrink appointment today

Foot doctor on Monday

Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow and chill in my hammock!:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-16 6:46 AM
Enjoy the boss-free time!

Good luck at your appt today. Is this a new person or new type of therapist?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 6:58 AM
First shrink appointment since 2014. It is to maintain the antidepressants my GP gave me.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-16 6:50 AM
M was home earlier than expected because his car was acting up - this is his fun car, not his normal daily car. Now he thinks it needs a new transmission so he was super pissy. Which I understand because it is a lot of money (and he just went through this with his other car before deciding to get a new one) but don't take it out on me

B coughed half the night last night and I couldn't sleep as a result. Guess it is another round of day care cold :roll::roll:

Oh and when I went to drop him off there was no infant teacher in the room. I was 15 min later than usual because I was chatting with someone I used to work with who also takes her kids there. Had to go search for someone to take my kid (and the 2 other kids who had arrived at the same time)

Bought some new sleep sacks for B and tracking said it would be delivered yesterday then it got changed to today. That annoys me

Might try to take B to the pool tomorrow although I could probably just wait until Sunday to go to my parents' again
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 7:00 AM
Car stuff is annoying. But then, just don't have a fun car. Men and their toys:roll::roll:

Sorry he is coughing. That is so frustrating.

Pool everyday!!!!!!!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-16 7:22 AM
What kind of car is the fun car? I wouldn’t know what that is. We only have fun tractors and heavy equipment. :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 7:25 AM
:laugh::laugh:

I have a fun hammock.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-16 8:57 AM
You’re more boring than me. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-16 11:56 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-16 10:20 AM
it is a Roush Mustang, so a super charged, fancy version of a regular one.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Forever Friday RTTs