Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / What are you doing this Father's Day weekend?
- By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-06-16 8:42 AM
I'm making everyone call me daddy.

It's one of few weekends where we don't have plans (camping, wedding, etc.) so I'm looking forward to sticking around town.

Tonight we are getting takeout with some friends.
Tomorrow we're going to check out a temporary art installation in the old Madison Brass Works building. The building is about to be renovated into community space and this is a chance to see it mostly untouched after years of sitting.
https://forgeart.org/  I think it will be pretty cool.
- - By insistor (needs a bigger dick) Date 2017-06-16 10:18 AM
Going to a family cabin with just me and my kids. I was pretty excited but all of a sudden the weather looks crummy! The kids will still fish and have fun and I'll still hope they don't catch anything big so I don't have to take a giant fish off their line.
Parent - - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-06-16 10:55 AM
Parent - By insistor (needs a bigger dick) Date 2017-06-16 7:33 PM
:laugh:
- - By darbycrash Date 2017-06-16 10:53 AM
I don't know exactly but Cars 3 comes out this weekend!!!!!!
Parent - - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-06-16 10:54 AM
Motor Trend liked it.

It can't be worse than Cars 2. That sucked balls.
Parent - - By darbycrash Date 2017-06-19 6:58 AM
It was much better than Cars 2.
Parent - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-06-19 7:16 AM
The original one came out right when my son was in the "anything with wheels is AWESOME!" phase so I've seen it MANY times and I still enjoy it.

The sequel was terrible. Too much Mater and a convoluted plot that many adults had trouble making sense of. My son hated it.

Glad to hear the third one is good.
- By soundandfury (100 mile stud) Date 2017-06-16 11:05 AM
On Saturday Jenny and I are going to spend about 10 hours in the mountains, planting little pink flags over 30-odd miles, then on Sunday I'm going to float in the pool for a few hours.
- By IB [us] Date 2017-06-16 12:50 PM
Tonight = Hopefully finish up all of my packing for the upcoming week.
Tomorrow = Drive to Tahoe City & begin the acclimation process. Hoping to get there in time to see the finish of the Broken Arrow Skyrace.
Sunday = Attempt a Strava segment or two in the morning. Volunteering to help with course cleanup for the above race through the middle of the day. Just relaxing in the late afternoon / early evening.
- By gadget girl Date 2017-06-16 12:54 PM
I'm hosting my son's birthday party -- which is a.... wait for it.... puppy party!!   I've rented a squadron of puppies to entertain the 16 little bastards who will attend.  There will also be about 20 little made in China plastic puppies on the birthday cake, along with games, and of course, a candy table.  Hopefully the delightful event will not end with any trips to the emergency room.
Sunday we will improvise something for father's day.  Perhaps one of the puppies will be left behind  to lick his face or something.:happy:
- By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2017-06-16 4:38 PM
I'm working Saturday but off Sunday...but Mr Noel is flying out to Va tonight for the weekend for work on short notice. He is not happy. :sad: Oldest DS will be gone to FL with his GF and her family so oldest DD and I have plans to force the triplets to watch Beauty and the Beast with "real people" saturday night. that will be the highlight of the weekend : pbbt:
- By Mookiethedog Date 2017-06-16 11:08 PM
It's a wonderful surprise I'm told:hug:
- By stickywicket Date 2017-06-17 8:08 PM
Kicked a ball around with mini in the park, ran, friends over for dinner...good weekend so far!

It's not Father's Day in Nz, I don't think.
- By mutiger [us] Date 2017-06-19 7:11 AM
Apparently India vs. Pakistan Champions trophy final (cricket) was watched by 1.4 billion :shocker!: people around the world. I was one of them. I watched top rated India get their butt thoroughly kicked by Pakistan. I don't know why after all these years I picked that game to watch :meh:
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / What are you doing this Father's Day weekend?