Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Fathers Day Dailies
- - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-06-18 7:45 AM
11.4 miles. Nice route by Lake Monona, the Yahara River, Lake Mendota, the Capitol and isthmus. It's getting windy.

I'm making everyone call me Daddy today.
Parent - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2017-06-18 8:54 AM
Very nice, Daddy! :cool:

Here it was 6 miles in and outside of Pittsfield, IL this morning, which bills itself as "Pork Capital of the World." Didn't see any pigs out this morning but lots of corn which is doing very well. Today, my bro, a couple cousins and spouses are going to a fathers day lunch, and later to the full reunion potluck/pork bbq picnic this evening.
Parent - By IB [us] Date 2017-06-18 5:27 PM
4.6 miles

14ยข (5 coins)

Salomon X-Scream 3D

-  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -

Followed that up about an hour and a half later with a 7.25 mile hike while removing flags, caution ribbon & picking up trash from the Broken Arrow course.
Parent - - By Mookiethedog Date 2017-06-18 5:41 PM
Fucking knocked it out of the park......16 miles for you US peeps  :hug::laugh:

Used two dogs for each 8 ...... x
Parent - - By tahoeblue (spamkiller) Date 2017-06-18 9:14 PM
Nice
Parent - By Mookiethedog Date 2017-06-22 8:11 PM
:hug:feeing it this week so won't be doing that again for a couple of weeks
Parent - By tahoeblue (spamkiller) Date 2017-06-18 9:15 PM
10k this morning before it really warmed up
Parent - By sideshowbob Date 2017-06-19 4:53 AM
I'd like to see your isthmus .
- By JimGo1 Date 2017-06-18 6:37 PM
Happy Fathers day,

I ran today !   10K on the trails and then 2K with the kids who are doing a tri next weekend.   I haven't been running much - doing this stronglifts program for the last few months but have started running  a bit more lately.
- By sideshowbob Date 2017-06-18 9:39 PM
A rather hot and steamy 4 miler, even though quite early . Later to the lake for some swim time and kayaking. This proud and thankful dad had a great day. :happy:
- By Elcontador [us] Date 2017-06-19 4:39 PM
12.8 miles.  It was fine until the fog lifted and then got hot and muggy very quickly.  Glad I started really early, or this would be miserable Drank 2X as much as normal.  Glad I persisted, but don't want to run much further than this.  I'm old and slow, this is a lot of on my feet time for me and I don't want to risk getting injured again.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Fathers Day Dailies