Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Blind As A Bat Monday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-19 5:53 AM
be random
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:16 AM
~Managed to leave the house without my glasses today. Are you freaking kidding me? I can't see without them.  :roll:

~Got a kayak for Father's Day!!! :cool::cool::cool:

~Came THIS CLOSE to a personal worst 5K on Saturday morning. Couldn't even run Marathon Pace. :mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:

~Doing FroYo with the XC team tonight to catch up. :hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:21 AM
Sorry about the 5K. :meh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:25 AM
thanks
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-19 6:24 AM
awesome Father's Day present!

What do you think went wrong with the 5K?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:26 AM
Hills. Humidity. Tired AF. Didn't eat before. Didn't drink before. Mentally weak.

some combination of all of those
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-19 10:07 AM
In other words anything that could go wrong, did.  :sad:  At least it was only a 5k so you weren't suffering too long.  :hug:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-19 8:36 AM
Quite a Father's Day!:cool:

More FroYo to console yourself from the 5k:hug::mischief:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-06-19 10:07 AM
Kayak buddy!  :grin::cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-19 6:18 AM
Poor Gregg! Don't give yourself a headache squinting

M is sick. Like Man Cold sick. Ugh. Don't worry I have a sore throat and a bit of the sniffles but I'll still be doing it all :roll:

B started sitting on his own! Doesn't last super long but it is progress. Apparently he started doing it last week but in the evenings it is usually get home, go walk, go to bed so I never tried him sitting :blush:

Another busy week at work

Still haven't mailed my headshot to my college. I have it, but I need to go get it printed. I haven't had photos printed in forever

Anyone have a favorite place for printing photos? I need 5x7 good qualify. Not sure if it matters CVS v Target v Walmart whatever

Selling a few small baby things that I bought and don't need or found something I liked better. Woohoo
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:21 AM
We print photos at Walmart. I tried Walgreens once but something was all jacked up about it--can't remember what the problem was
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:22 AM
Walmart is okay. I prefer Shutterfly.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-19 8:38 AM
Wait? Photos are printed? SINCE WHEN:wtf::shocker!::wtf:

I haven't printed photos since Tj was born:blush:

Men and man colds:shocker!::roll::roll:

Good luck selling  your stuff!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:37 AM
--My sister and the kids made it to Missouri about midnight Saturday night. 2,840 miles in the RV and another 800 in a rental car. Yellowstone seemed to be the biggest hit.

--Willow and I are going to make a rainbow cake sometime this week. :happy:

--Busy day today. I’m doing better on my scheduling. Going in at 11:00 and I’ll be done at 6:00. Five in a row. Perfect.

--Iowa got the tractor home. It was a bit tense. He and John got to the auction to pick it up the stuff they bought and he noticed his company had not renewed the tags on the truck for out of state hauling. :shocker!: Then they get the tractor loaded and even with taking off the duals, it was still over width. He did not have a wide load permit. They were going to drive back roads home but that takes 2-3 hours more. Being a weekend and Father’s Day he decided he’d take his chances and take the interstate, thinking the weigh stations would be closed. He got to the border one and it was closed. Got south of KC and that one was open. If he stopped he would have been pulled over, fined and I would have had to go get them. So, he drove on by. :cry: It would be worse getting pulled over having bypassed the weigh station but he made an instant decision to take his chances. It’s kind of like, what the hell do you do? Luckily he didn’t get stopped. WHEW! Geez, no more large equipment purchases out of state!

--I had to sign some FHA paperwork Friday for the house deal. Slowly but surely.

--Hair cut tomorrow. :happy: Also a day off but I need to take all this glass recycling in, mow the lawn and go to Home Depot to get a couple gallons of paint.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-19 6:45 AM
Boy, Iowa dodged a bullet big-time!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-19 7:34 AM
That's a lot of driving! Is your sister flying back to CA for a while?

Yikes Iowa! I've always wondered about that stuff as far as what happens if you skip a station. So as long as you don't get pulled over you're ok?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-19 9:12 AM
My sister flies home on Wednesday. Kids are staying another week and the they'll fly home on their own.

Yea, if you don't get stopped you're fine. It wouldn't have been good. Had he gotten stopped. DOT has no mercy.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-19 8:39 AM
Glad Iowa didn't get pulled over!:shocker!:

Rainbow cakes:hug:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-19 8:35 AM
Morning!

Weekend was awesome! Slept in.....hammock nap....Soccer game.....I scored a GOAL!!!!!!!!......Played Life with the kids and Q......it was lovely:grin:

I scored a goal! I only play the field randomly and only when bored in goal. I played for about 20 min of the second half of the game. It was awesome! My foot didn't even hurt after:cool: Especially my heel. It was my first goal in years!:grin::grin::grin::cool::cool::cool:

Office A/C is out. A/C guy should be here later today. :roll: The office is currently 80 degrees right now. And this house is in the shade.

So the right side right foot pain I have been having is NOT a SFX. He thinks in nerve pain because of curved shoes. Need better and straighter shoes. This guy has a real hard-on for good shoes:mischief: But they did fix my other foot problem and it has been a year so I guess it is time for new shoes. Dammit. But at least i won't be walking Peachtree in a cast.....because we all know I was going to:laugh::cool:

Holy crap Q might be paying half of Rip's academy soccer deposit already!:shocker!:

Tj goes to big boy camp today.... 9-4pm with kids of all ages. All his camps previously were the 3-5 age range and were only 2-3 hours long.:grin:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-19 9:13 AM
Nerve pain is not fun. :cry: Sorry.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-19 12:08 PM
yea for scoring a goal! That would be tiring running the field.

what are curved shoes??
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-20 5:47 AM
Look at the bottom of your shoe and you will see a banana curve. He wants me in shoes with less of a curve.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-20 5:59 AM
I must already be in non curved shoes :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Blind As A Bat Monday RTTS