Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Friday! 23 June 2017
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-06-23 8:21 AM
Woo Hoo -- we made it to Friday!

I am praying we receive rain soon -- it is hotter than hades. 

How are you staying cool this weekend?
Parent - - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-06-23 8:27 AM
I'm always Hot! :laugh:: pbbt:

we have some rain. not too hot here today. we have been in the mid to upper 80's lately. humid though.

running the Dawn 10k at lunch time.

Lizzie's future in laws are hosting an engagement party BBQ tomorrow.

Happy weekend all.
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-06-23 12:22 PM
yeah baby the meat sweats!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-06-23 8:56 AM
Maybe I can send you some nice weather.  It is a little humid but only 72 degrees so all is well, windows are open.

My roofer is still here.  Day 12.  He's at the 75% mark though.:roll:  This guy is meticulous.  Which makes him slower than slow.  And he works until 9 each night.   Yesterday he left a pile of #$%^&* in the yard but when I woke up this morning it was all gone.  He must have come back after I was in bed to clean up.  A little disconcerting that I didn't hear him.

So...today is strength training day; lower bod.   And maybe a bike ride if I can get the ambition to get the darn thing out.  (small garage, I keep it in my livingroom)

No weekend plans.  DH is in Michigan for work, won't see him until tomorrow.  By then the weekend is almost over.:cry:
Parent - - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-06-23 12:22 PM
how are you feeling?

I like the way your roofer works
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-06-23 12:28 PM
I have made it thru 2 consecutive nights without coughing up a lung.  This is encouraging.
Parent - - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-06-23 12:26 PM
back from the beach. tired. very tired.

I found a trail at the beach. it was really nice.

5.3 miles today in the hood.

the girl and I trimmed some hedges, now we are waiting for a new conversation set for the patio.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-06-23 12:28 PM
what is your next race?
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-06-23 2:52 PM
well, I am thinking of a race in oct. but. I need to have a procedure done. I am hoping to schedule it in nov.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-06-23 2:35 PM Edited 2017-06-23 2:40 PM
We made it to Buffalo ok. I walked across the street from our hotel to the wedding site and said a quick hello to my brother and sister in law. They were about to start the rehearsal.

There is a dessert get together after the rehearsal dinner that we are invited to.

I was up early and went for a 16 minute run before we left.

On Sunday we plan to go to Midland Michigan. Plans are still on but sadly they got some major flooding there today. Pictures are amazing. The road to our hotel is currently flooded and closed but it should be open by Sunday.

I'm currently having a beer in the lobby while Cindy rests up in the room.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-06-23 3:23 PM
Wow said to hear about the flooding in MI.  I had not heard about that.  And here we are in Texas dry and hot!

Enjoy your weekend!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-06-23 3:51 PM
Hmmmm....maybe my husband won't be home tomorrow.   That's a lot of rain!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Friday! 23 June 2017