Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Feelin' It or Not Feelin' It Friday RTT
- - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-06-30 5:50 AM
Feelin' it?
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-06-30 5:58 AM
Ok, lame title. :roll:  I'm a little out of practice.

Slow start this morning, but will get busy.  We have a pretty different day with 2 stress bikes instead of treadmills, and 2 young Ga. Tech football players coming for stress tests.  The football players will be on the TM for awhile. :shocker!:

More rain. :meh:  It's not looking good for getting on the boat Sunday.

Quiet, easy weekend for me for once.  I am going to pin a Do Not Disturb sign on myself tonight for tomorrow morning. 
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-30 6:10 AM
friggin rain :mutmad:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-30 6:24 AM
I'm not feelin' it so good title!:grin:

Go Yellow Jackets!:cool::cool:

:hug:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 6:35 AM
do they change to bikes for people who aren't able to do the TM?

I like the DND idea
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-06-30 9:31 AM
They do sometimes order the bike for echo stresses who wouldn't do well on TM, but they are rare.  They lay down with a pedal mechanism at the foot of the stretcher and pedal while the Echo Tech gets images.  It's a good test since the patient can keep pedaling and keep their heart rate up while the Tech gets images.  If we do a stress echo on the TM, they have to jump off and lay down fast and heart rate is already dropping.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-30 7:07 AM
Rain here too. :meh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-30 6:10 AM
~nope

~Jesus what a crazy morning. More storms. More equipment going tits up. Trying to fix it while doing my show. Fun times.

~Team get-together last night cancelled due to shitty weather :sad:

~Damn I'm tired today and I wasn't out late like we planned

~New track and XC uniforms this year. They're freaking COOL as hell!    https://niketeam.nike.com/en/en_US/?l=builder&styleNumber=UD5951494fda78b
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-06-30 6:23 AM
Nice uniforms!

Hope your day gets better:hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 6:36 AM
took me a minute to figure out why you were saying "nope"

those uniforms do look cool
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-06-30 9:32 AM
Those are way cool!! :cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 6:26 AM
I'm feeling this iced coffee I made at work - yummmm. I almost stopped at Starbucks on the way in but decided to save my money. This worked out well

Lots of storms last night, woke me up a few times. B also woke me up so I feel like I had crappy sleep from about 2am until getting up at 5am

Brought clothes to get in a workout. It is the Friday before a long weekend so I'm sure I won't be staying late :laugh::laugh:

Our office is implementing summery Fridays starting next week where we close at 2pm. Works for me! Although it stinks for hourly people because while they can still leave at 2pm they won't be paid for a full day unless they make up the hours elsewhere.

July 4th party tomorrow. I've pretty much made M do it all since it is his party, his friends. My friends have never come even though they've been invited for years so I finally stopped even trying to invite anyone.

Still have my breastfeeding "injury", I'm tired of it hurting!
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-30 6:38 AM
Sorry about your injury :sad::sad::sad:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-30 3:50 PM
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-05 6:08 AM
ewwww
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-30 6:39 AM
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 6:50 AM
I'm torn on these. In theory it sounds good but I feel like chocolate cake always ends up kind of dry. But I would be willing to try them
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-30 7:08 AM
Those will go perfectly with the pork rinds. :laugh:
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-06-30 9:34 AM
:laugh:  That would take care of sweet and salty!
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-06-30 3:50 PM
:hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-30 7:22 AM
--Last appointment called 2 hours before she was supposed to be there to cancel. :mutmad: She’s going to be one who will be in total shock when I quit and in even more shock when I continue to do a handful of massages and she is not one of them. I’m at the end of my rope.

--Made homemade pizza, pasta salad, a lettuce salad and deviled eggs last night. Iowa was helping his buddy plant beans so I just played in the kitchen. : pbbt:

--Four canvas bags of groceries at Aldi’s for $64. :cool: Same thing would have cost me $100 at our grocery store or Walmart. It’s crazy.

--MJ is going to be in town this weekend so she, Ana and I are going to get together for sushi. I was giving them a hard time because it’s my anniversary. :laugh: Nothing like spending it with your girlfriends. : pbbt:

--I have nearly 38,000 SWA points. :cool: I think we’ll take another trip the end of March/first of April. That always works well with Iowa’s work schedule. I’m really ready (and in need of one) tomorrow. :cool:

--Our former superintendent has been placed on administrative paid leave at his new job (before even starting) while all this legal stuff gets resolved. In the meantime, I’d like to see someone do an investigation into our police department for their role in not filing the report for 6 months as well as into the whole deal with the school and the 1.2 million dollar ball field since this dude was behind all of that. Too many things of question here.

--Another prospective job. We’ll see. Surely something has to come out of all of this. Hopefully by this fall. That’s my ideal time frame.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 8:07 AM
anniversary already??

I have a bunch of SWA points too, but no where to go. Well maybe to CA which would burn through a ton of them but still on the fence about that
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-30 8:24 AM
I know, one year. Who would have ever thought? :shocker!::laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 7:52 AM
office is closing at 2 today - definitely going to get in a workout!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-30 8:33 AM
OK, I’m feeing like killing somebody. :evil:

Just noticed my PC is missing from my office. Not my Mac, that I’ve been using the past 3 years, but my old Acer. I only ever use it anymore for the Turkey Strut because I have Office software on it and I need it for an Excel spreadsheet. Now that I think about it, I think it has been gone for a while. Which brings me to this. My office hasn’t been broken in to so it almost has to have been taken by someone that was sitting in the waiting room while I was working on someone they were waiting for. I went back thru my appointment book to see if I had any situation like that. Yep. This crazy woman and her whacked out son that came in a couple of times together and each got 30 minute massages. They no showed on their last scheduled appointments which might support my suspicion. They are both living off of disability, frivolous lawsuits that they’ve cashed out on and whatever the kid can squeeze out of the military for his short time served. They’re a piece a work. I don’t know who else it could have possibly been. The computer was pretty much crap but I’m a bit concerned about my personal stuff. I did have it password protected but I don’t think that really matters if you want to access the information off of it.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-06-30 8:50 AM
oh wow! That is awful, even if it was an old computer still that is ridiculous. How long do you think it has been gone?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-06-30 10:08 AM
Since first of March. It sits closed on a desk in my little office that I rarely ever use. Sometimes I’ll slide it under this compartment to get it out of the way of the main part of the desk if I need the space. Like I said, other than in the fall for the sake of working on the race I do not use it. It was here the first of the year when Centurylink came and set up the new modem.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Feelin' It or Not Feelin' It Friday RTT