Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, 02 Jul 2017
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-07-02 5:26 PM
We are back up!

Post!
Parent - - By Deb [us] Date 2017-07-03 6:21 AM
we were down? :shocker!: I didn't have time to post yesterday. Busy day. Starting to run more in the Run/walk, but was slow. The humidity was awful. I was hot mess when I got home after only 2.75 miles. :shocker!::shocker!: I have such a hard time cooling down when it's humid lately. I was told implants make you feel warmer in the warm weather and colder in the cool weather. Grrrreeeat!!! Not sure how true that is, but I'm about to believe it. I wonder if that's why I have such a hard time cooling down. Anyway...good run.

My niece stopped by on her way to NH on Saturday. She is visiting some friends then running a 10K this evening. Blech! She is a huge Patriots fan so Finish on the 50 is a big deal!!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-03 6:31 AM
When I was in Buffalo last week for my niece's wedding, there was a 5k that ended on the 50 yard line of the Buffalo Bills stadium.  It was tempting to go run it but then Cindy would have sat around all morning with nothing to do so I skipped it.
- By rungear [us] Date 2017-07-02 6:07 PM
I'm here.

One of my brothers and my sister-in-law from St. Louis are visiting my wife and I.   Wednesday we toured Angel Island and logged about 24,000 steps, and then on Thursday another 20,000ish steps touring our neighborhoods, and then on Friday, lots of backyard swimming, and Saturday logged another 20,000ish steps in and around Santa Cruz, and today, Sunday - kind of a rest day visiting the 'Fair' at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.   A Little rest today feels good.

Tomorrow we head off to Yosemite to tour and we spend 4nights at Yosemite, with lots of steps covering as much of Yosemite as we can.

Have a good, Happy 4th!   See ya.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, 02 Jul 2017