Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Take Tuesday off RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-04 6:02 AM
It would have been my Tuesday off anyway. So much for a holiday. :meh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-04 6:13 AM
--Meadow and Iowa pitched a tent last night by the field of corn with a .22 and a shotgun ready to ward off the coons. Meadow chased a few and Iowa fired a few shots but they didn’t kill any. :mutmad:

--We’re going to put up electric fencing today. Damn things.

--I hope Sarge is a coon killing maniac. If so, his brother may be getting a home too. :wink:

--Raining. :meh: I wish it would hold off until about 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. tonight to interfere with fireworks. It was ridiculously obnoxious last night.
You can’t afford clothes, food and school supplies for your kids but you can buy fireworks. The American way of life. :roll:

--My nieces were going thru some pictures when they were here and came across the one of my sister and me in the Bicentennial parade. :laugh:

--I keep saying that one of these days I’m going to have a bunch of old pictures from when we were growing up put onto a DVD. In my spare time. :laugh:

--We’re going to have our huge garage sale August 24-26. That means I’m going to have to start devoting some time to getting things priced. What a chore that’s going to be. I have literally taken about 7-8 car loads of stuff over there. :cry: Still have another big load that is going to have to go in the truck.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-04 11:03 AM
Poor raccoons
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-04 7:13 PM
Screw the raccoons. :evil: They’re going to get a good jolt tonight. Electric fence that is good for 3 miles and we’re only needing it for about 1/3 mile plus a little rain and a good ground. HA! Fried coon anyone??? :shocker!::mischief:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-04 11:05 AM
~St Joe in a nutshell:meth head blew up his house today making explosives

~ Ready for a nap
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-04 7:14 PM
I saw that about the house. Could be Aurora any day of the week. :meh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Take Tuesday off RTTs