Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Humpdailies for the 5th
- - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2017-07-05 8:40 AM
:happy:
Parent - - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2017-07-05 8:41 AM
another 2.25 for Benji and me this morning. thunder & lightning off in the distance the whole time, but we never got any rain. it would have been very welcome though because it was 82 degrees when we started out at 6am :cry:
Parent - - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2017-07-05 10:17 AM
It's hot.

How's your foster?
Parent - - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2017-07-07 7:29 AM
He and Molly continue to be thick as thieves, she's going to be very sad when he gets adopted. We take him to an adoption event tomorrow from noon to four and I'm hoping that someone falls in love with him right away! He's such a good dog but having 3 of them right now while we're getting ready to move is just too much to deal with :happy:  Maybe I'll take him by Mo's and tie him to her porch :laugh:
Parent - - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2017-07-09 8:22 PM
How did it go?

Where are y'all moving?!?!:shocker!:
Parent - - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2017-07-10 7:51 AM
They said that he was quite the hit and was very well behaved. He played with the other dogs, loved on all the people and was energetic and peppy the whole 4 hours (no kidding!) we'll probably find out later this week if anyone applies to adopt him.

We're actually moving to the neighborhood just north of us and across Marsh. We close on the 31st and then we start rehabbing it, so we're staying in our house until August 21st, then we'll be bunking with Shannon out in Grapevine until all the work is done on ours. Here's the house - it won't look anything like this when we're done hopefully! :laugh:
Parent - - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2017-07-10 11:06 AM
That sounds promising!!

Wow, that's great! Congratulations! Did y'all just want more space and another project? Looks like it has lots of potential.
Parent - - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2017-07-10 1:04 PM
It was the space - it's twice the size of our current house and we're actually getting it for less than we sold our house for. :shocker!:
it is a lot of work to take on, but hopefully, we'll never have to move again so we've got plenty of time to make it ours.

fingers crossed we're good to go for the Christmas party!
Parent - By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2017-07-10 2:31 PM
That's great! I figured you'd sold your house but that was my next question. :)

Yeah!! Fingers crossed we can make it this year. Been too long. :sad:
Parent - By whollymoly (manliest boy) Date 2017-07-05 12:40 PM
at the gym:

crunches, planks, superheroes
barbell bench press
dumbbell overhead press
dumbbell single-arm row
Parent - By Tim [us] Date 2017-07-05 1:27 PM
5.3 miles this morning. Recovering from yesterday's 5-mile race, so I took it nice and slow/easy.

Dropped kid #1 at airport this morning. Kid #3 is already at sleepaway camp. All that's left at home is kid #2, and he leaves for camp on Sunday. Then 3 glorious days of no kids!
Parent - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2017-07-05 3:30 PM
Starting with some speed workouts this week, sort of slowly for now. 2x880, 2x440, aerobic but not all out. 4 miles all told.
Parent - By triplejake (The Vampire Lestat) [us] Date 2017-07-05 4:16 PM
I ran a 2.8 mile run today.  :shocker!:
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-07-05 5:42 PM
7 miles for me this evening on the trails of Coventry Woods. Oh, for the Lady too. Properly summer like but not too hot. I decided this non-running business is not for me.
- By redraider0528 (Fashionista) Date 2017-07-05 10:18 AM
I ran a little over a mile with a crossfit workout. I love it when we run... best of both worlds.
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Humpdailies for the 5th