Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday that feels like Monday NRR
- - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-07-05 9:44 AM
The day after a holiday is hard!
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-07-05 9:45 AM
FB told me that MCF and I have been friends for 10 years today. :roll: Then it showed me photos of memories we have together.  MCF doesn't like having his photo on the internet so it is ALL photos of his shadow or the back of his head and of our chickens. :laugh::laugh: I guess that is what we share.: pbbt:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-05 12:43 PM
That long? Wow.

I admire you for never having slipped and revealed his name. And I am with him on not having photos up if avoidable. (Yes it is funny to hear from some spammer "so and so tagged you on FB, click here to add the link to your FB page" when I don't HAVE a page.)
Parent - By Buggy [us] Date 2017-07-05 12:53 PM Edited 2017-07-05 12:55 PM
There is likely someone else on Facebook with your same name.

ETA - there is. I just checked. : pbbt:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-07-05 2:34 PM
We've been together for 11 years!! I can't believe I've been on FB for 10, but today was also my 10 year FB anniversary (clearly MCF was the first person I friended).

I think I slipped with his first name once, swannie caught it and told me, so I changed it before I couldn't edit.  He's very private (and I understand why, but won't post the details as to why). He has put his photo on the web for his business, but that's probably the only place it is!
Parent - - By ironjen Date 2017-07-06 4:32 AM
If he is that private, why does he have a FB account? Or does he have so that he can see stuff others post but typically doesn't use it (that was the way I used to be).
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-07-06 9:16 AM
There was a time period when our friends made all social arrangements on FB. That's when I joined too. We basically had to be on it to get invited to things.  Since then we've all reverted back to email, but still have FB accounts.  He only logs in to his personal account about once a month.  His professional one he has to log into every day!
Parent - By swandive Date 2017-07-05 1:36 PM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-05 12:43 PM
It is my only day in the office this week so I'm toughing through it. Need to get my expense account in!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-05 1:10 PM
only 1 day in the office, nice!  Unless the other days this week are worse than being in the office :laugh:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-05 2:39 PM
Travel both days for races on Saturday and Sunday.
Parent - - By runnertype [us] Date 2017-07-05 6:23 PM
Have fun this weekend! FYI after your suggestions in Rapid City I did look at flights to Missoula:blush:- unfortunately they were pretty crazy, as were the ones to Helena and Bozeman:blush::blush:....I'll keep Maine on the calendar for sure though, and look forward to hearing about the double experience this weekend.:hug::hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-06 1:00 PM
That's why I'm flying into Spokane and driving down.

Any last minute getaways on Southwest? :grin:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-05 1:10 PM
I'm super confused on the day. Plus my pump i keep at work wasn't working so I had to come home this morning and work from home so I've barely accomplished anything. Need to be super productive the rest of the week
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-05 2:38 PM
Ugh on the pump. You are badass to keep at it this long.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-07-05 5:47 PM
Did you figure out the pump? I hope it is nothing major!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-06 6:50 AM
the charging cord died. And I didn't realize that it also can take batteries. Luckily I have an extra pump at home so I can change out cords for now.  The company is sending me a new charging cord too
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2017-07-05 1:11 PM
Was driving to physical therapy today and looking at the date and it hit me that it is only four more weeks to the wedding. :shocker!::grin:
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-07-05 2:34 PM
:cool::cool:
Are all the plans in place?
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2017-07-05 5:44 PM
Need to order the cakes. But we're just getting a couple of sheet cakes. But otherwise everything is pretty much set up, and we'll just have the last-minute stuff to do. Go to the court house for the license, trips to the store, set-up and take-down. We'll have help for the grunt work parts.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-06 1:00 PM
Couple of sheet cakes?

Hi, Costco...
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-07-05 2:38 PM
Wow! Lots to get done in that time.
Parent - By tritri Date 2017-07-05 4:51 PM
:shocker!::hug::hug:
Parent - By runnertype [us] Date 2017-07-05 6:22 PM
Time flies eh?:hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday that feels like Monday NRR