Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / The 7th of July
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-07 6:31 AM
TGIF.

Anything going on today or on the weekend?
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-07 7:03 AM
I was slow getting going today but I did make it out for 3 miles before getting to work later than usual.

I plan to relax this weekend because next weekend we pick-up the kid and there will be no relaxing for the next 4 weeks.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:46 AM
I don't remember prior posts....are you only entertaining one grand daughter or will you have both?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:15 AM
Just Annabelle.  The younger one doesn't know us well enough to spend 4 weeks.
Parent - - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-07-07 7:59 AM
Morn Dave, kids...

was a day off but I ran 3 very easy miles. My back was twisty after yesterdays yoga. I have speed work tomorrow. I didn't want to jump into speed work without reminding my back that we run.

Mall with short people. Even though Morgan is 1.5 inches taller than me.

Clouds in the sky.
Yesterday we had major flooding in our area. Which I find strange. They are new neighborhoods. You would think they would grade the roads properly.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:45 AM
does Miss M start high school this year?  Or am I way off?
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-07-07 2:09 PM
sophomore this coming year. :happy:
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:13 AM
I got out for 18.37 miles this morning.  It has rained a lot the past couple of days and I assume the trails are a muddy mess so I ran on the roads. 

Makayla and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Cleveland.  We plan on going to Cedar Point on Monday.  Sunday we are visiting a particular church in the area. 

Ryan may come in this weekend, if he doesn't have to work this weekend. 

Watching the Tour de France.  Enjoy the aerial shots of the countryside.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:46 AM
Have fun with your girl.   And put your feet up.  18+ on the roads when your legs are used to trails is gonna hurt.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:55 AM
and in the world of "now I've seen everything"  There is an online service that will scan a job description, and simultaneously scan your resume and give a % match.   I'm posting because this might be good for Ryan in a couple years.   The service recommends not applying until you achieve and 80% match.   Theoretically it will help you not send out dozens of resumes that end up in someones trash.   So anyway, when Ryan starts job hunting after college remind me to dig this out of the memory bank for you.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-07-07 3:13 PM
Thanks!!!  Job hunting with precision.  I'll definitely remember this.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:51 AM
I just spent the past several minutes showing Amy pictures of Paul Newman and Joann Woodward.   How is it possible to not know this man.   And Pam, I explained all about the Hole in the Wall camp too.:hug:

It all started with Pierre being in a mood this morning, vomiting several times, and then giving me the look.  That self satisfied look I can only describe as the Paul Newman look.   Anyway.....

Upper bod and abs on the schedule today.  Not my favorite day.   Too hot and humid to run though.  Filled the kiddy pool in the yard for Misha.....:roll:
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:18 AM
It's humbling to see how fast famous people are forgotten.  Last time I was getting my haircut, the girl asked if I would like my eyebrows trimmed.  Pieces of them were sticking out in all directions.  I said to go ahead and that I was looking like Andy Rooney.  The girl had no idea who I meant.  He died 6 years ago but he was on 60 Minutes for 30 years and wrote multiple best selling books.
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-07-07 2:10 PM
and was super funny. I loved the Carol Burnett show.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:17 AM
Hola!

Just trying to stay cool!

Enjoy your Friday.
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-07-07 2:10 PM
:evil::cool::happy:
Parent - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2017-07-07 12:46 PM
Lots of meetings at work.
Ran 7.01 at lunch time.
2 of the kids have a swim meet tomorrow.
Long run tomorrow.
Going fishing on Sunday.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / The 7th of July