Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Friday already?? RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-07 6:36 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-07 6:49 AM
--Well, I deleted that post quickly. As soon as I hit “post” for my Friday RTTs I saw you had posted. Great minds think alike. That’s all there is to it. : pbbt:

--Wasn’t going to schedule another massage for today but I did. :blush: No more. We have to move some furniture later today/this evening.

--Mowed the lawn last night. Hopefully, I will only have to do this one more time. At least that is MY plan. : pbbt:

--Sold all 15 dozen ears of corn and I have requests for more. :cool: This could easily be a few thousand dollar venture every year if we get the coon thing down. Ordering another higher powered fence. It emits 1.5 times the jolt the ones we are currently using do. I still kind of like the idea of the 220V shock. :evil:

--Two dogs (Pit and Golden Retriever) roaming around here yesterday. They were trying to get my cats. I went out to chase them off and the Pit sat down like Meadow does with this look of “okay you can pet me now”. :laugh: Both were very sweet and obviously just got loose. I hope their owners found them. No identifying tags. I don’t understand why people don’t keep a tag on their dog with a phone number on it. Easiest way to get your pet back.

--Going to reschedule my massage appointment next week because I have someone that is wanting in at that same time. He is someone I’d go out of my way to accommodate.

--I need to make a Walmart run. We’re going to have to get a commercial-type mop and mop bucket for the shop. I don’t know how else to halfway clean, and attempt to keep clean, the concrete.

--Need to get Sarge’s collar, leash and tag ordered too and get him a dog dish. :grin:

--Iowa is supposed to move my raised beds out to the acres today. I have three of them here at the house. That’s A LOT of dirt to load up. Ugh!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-07 6:52 AM
Ooops, I didn't see one when I started this.

Nice job on selling the corn, you guys will have a nice little farming business going on before long. At what point do you have to start reporting the income?

Wait, who is Sarge??
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-07 7:17 AM
I think we must have both hit “post” at the same time and yours came up first. It was weird.

I already report all the farming income. We have more than enough expenses (thank you Iowa for your obsession with buying farm equipment) so at this point the whole farming endeavor is showing a loss.

Sarge is the dog we are going to adopt. :grin: I’ve had him picked out for a while now. We’re going to go get him next weekend. He is a  2 1/2 year old Black Lab mix. He has been at the Haven since he was born. :sad: They say he is timid and stands away from people and barks at them but I have not noticed that. He comes right up to me. We’re probably a lot alike. : pbbt::wink: I’m okay with him not being overly friendly with strangers and barking at them anyway. :happy: He’ll be a good country dog.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:36 AM
Great! Sounds like you found a good match. :cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-07 8:35 AM
This morning is quickly slipping away from me

Woke up with a headache again but hoping it passes

M is supposed to go to a showing for a friend's dad who died. If he goes then it is just me and B tonight. I know M doesn't want to go and it is bringing up memories from his own mom's death but I hope he does go since it is one of his best friends and he should support him.

Need to find out if we are closing today at 2pm for our new summer hours or if that doesn't start for another week or 2

I kind of don't want to close early if that makes any sense because I have tons of work I need to do

If we do close early maybe I should work out although I'd like to run tomorrow morning too.  Decision decisions

No plans for the weekend, maybe hit the pool with B again. He did decent with it although I feel like it is a lot of work for a short amount of play time.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:46 AM
Can't you just stay late and get the work done?

Or double the workouts:happy:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:28 AM Edited 2017-07-07 11:33 AM
I vote for the double workout. That’s advice from someone who no longer works out. Convincing, eh? :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:49 AM
Same here:laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-07 1:15 PM
oh yea I can stay as late as I want, but who wants to work late when everyone is leaving? As it turns out today is not an early close day. though my motivation is acting like it was :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-07 8:45 AM
Pay day.....except since the change in child support it is really broke again day. This is really sticking it to me. :meh: ZERO extra money.

Time to build up my emergency fund.......yet again........

Survived the second shrink appointment..........and my insurance didn't cover a penny of my initial visit so i had to pay an extra $100 today and another $100 next time. Seriously thinking about just canceling insurance next year when i see the price increase. I can't do it.

Money is starting to be a stressor again....:sad:

Ripley is running a 5k tomorrow and Tj is running a 1mile with their running camp groups.:happy:

MIL's pool fence is halfway up....hopefully all the way up by Sat afternoon so i can drop them off. : pbbt: Still have to trust that the fence will be locked.....:cry:

Going to bed early is :cool: I'm waking up before my alarm:cool:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:32 AM
Is Ripley recovered from Peachtree? She might be like, “What the hell am I thinking?” when you takes her first step. :laugh:

I think my insurance has paid about $49 toward everything I’ve had done lately. :roll: Thing is, you can’t really afford to go without and have something major happen and then lose everything you own.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:51 AM
She is fine now. She did say she was a bit sore on Wednesday. I told her if she didn't want to run it that would be fine since obviously she already kicked ass this week. But she is excited because if she runs the 5k she will have run 13.1 miles this week.:roll:     #nomykidsaren'tcompetitive
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-07 11:54 AM
Insurance - i know. It just pisses me off they are getting $347 a month and I have had over $800 out of pocket expenses on radiology and now $200+ for a damned shrink introduction. And next year it will go higher. I can't afford for it to go higher and yet still cover nothing.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-07 1:18 PM
if it makes you feel better I have really good insurance now but therapy is barely covered so I paid $125 at a time for each visit. And in my case I can't use the HSA money for it even though I have a bunch I could have used
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-10 6:37 AM
:shocker!::mutmad:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-07 1:16 PM
any chance your therapist offers a sliding scale?

I'm impressed MIL is moving that quickly on the fence but I'm glad she did
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-10 6:38 AM
My coinsurance for regular visits is only $31. But the initial visit is what my insurance didn't pay. I did see online that it is still marked as pending. So they may still pay it. I guess I would get a refund.....we'll see:roll:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Friday already?? RTTs