Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Friday dailies
- - By The Beard (is wearing Arm Panties) [us] Date 2017-07-07 6:44 AM
5.4 miles in Duluth. Ran along the lake path from Canal Park, back through town and over and back on the aerial lift bridge. Lake Superior is like glass this morning. :cool:
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-07-07 7:22 AM
Did you get some of those Duluth underwear?!

I will take a day off from running today. I will I will he repeats. Well, we shall see. Not sure what happened last night but I went out to Green Lane with the Lady, ran my regular blue loop (harder, hillier, rockier side of the lake) and just crushed the run. Felt completely normal again, not stiff creaky and clunky. I had not run that route in under 65 minutes in over a year. So that was pretty great. We had some light rain too during the run.
Parent - By brneydrnnr (barney cougar) [us] Date 2017-07-07 7:41 AM
2.05 with Benji - have to get out of bed earlier though because running when the sun is up is not cool (literally and figuratively)
Parent - By noel (Kilotons of Honky Tonk Badonkadonk) Date 2017-07-07 11:26 AM
Did 7 on my treadmill, its like a sauna here now, as is typical for July, August and much of september, so I'm not too enthused about getting outside. my quads are still sore, what the heck? Also I've been doing a functional strength routine 3x a week for a few weeks, I took this week off but did it again today. yay me
Parent - By whollymoly (manliest boy) Date 2017-07-07 11:38 AM
at the gym:

crunches, planks, superheroes
barbell bench press
dumbbell overhead press
dumbbell single-arm row

So, you went "too-de-loot"?
Parent - By LDR (100 Mile Stud) [us] Date 2017-07-07 5:10 PM
Haven't run yet this week.  Maybe tomorrow.
Parent - By jaszflamus (I like wool!) Date 2017-07-07 6:11 PM
5 miles along the river, 15 minutes of it at tempo albeit sluggish.:happy:
Up Topic General / Letters and Opinions / Friday dailies