Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday July 9
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-09 7:15 AM
We went out for dinner last night.  I'm sluggish because I don't eat restaurant food that often....lots of salt.

Today's a yoga day.  And its a gorgeous weather day.   Just a good, do-something-summery kind of day.  Bikes, beach, picnic, what have you.   No plans.....

I've been checking my facebook feed- some club members ran the "cry me a river" ultra yesterday.  I am enjoying the posts.
Parent - By runnergeel [us] Date 2017-07-09 7:38 AM
HI Super D! kids...

I did the same. Out to dinner. Lots of salt and garlic. I am a balloon this morning. :grin:

Ran with the "club" or rather two showed up and ran two miles with me then stopped. Lots of injured runners today. 7 miles even for me. Which was perfect to be honest. All that salt made for a nice run. The weather here is also pleasant. Cool and breezy.

hanging out today. wash. there is cake in my house. Help. :evil::cry::cry::cry::cool::cool:
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-09 2:07 PM
I've already met my 20 miles for the week so i took today off.

I finished up "No Mans Land" by David Baldacci and now I'm watching Inspector Lewis on Amazon Prime.

That's all from Lazy Land, WV.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2017-07-09 10:27 PM
Too much salt.   According to the Mayo Clinic - the American average is bout 3300mg - and the most should be about 1500 (preference is sea salt).

Natural salt in food is okay, I believe.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday July 9