Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Way early Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-12 5:41 AM
Good morning. :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-12 5:49 AM
--Need to go grocery shopping in a bad way. Have to get in the routine of taking my lunch to work. I used to always drive the one minute home to go eat. Not anymore. :meh: Yesterday I ate apples and Goldfish. : pbbt:

--I got all the kitchen cupboards wiped out, pulled out the stove and fridge and cleaned underneath those (OMG, that is something every person should be required to do once a year :cry: ), cleaned out the fridge, cleaned all the ceiling fans, changed out the filter on the return air and washed the cover for that, washed the windows and cleaned the baseboards in the bedrooms and living room and vacuumed everything. All I have left to do in the house is to wash the windows and clean the baseboards in the kitchen and utility room, shampoo the carpet and mop the floors. I bet this house is going to be cleaner than it ever has or ever will be again.

--Evidently it has been a long time since I’ve bought furniture/dusting cleaner. It was over $4! :shocker!: I think a can of that must last me 5 years. :laugh:

--My goodies from Amazon should be here today and tomorrow. :grin:

--We have a stretch of some really hot weather. Not my thing.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:01 AM
What'd you buy on Prime Day?????  I didn't see anything I couldn't live without.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:04 AM
I didn’t buy anything that was specific for Prime Day and everything I ordered I ordered the day before. I got some contact lining stuff for my kitchen cupboards, a dish drainer, a drying towel for dishes, a shower caddy (new showers suck, there is nowhere to put anything), a couple of LED night lights (it’s hard navigating around the barn at night when you have to pee), a spice rack and something else that is slipping my mind at the moment. : pbbt:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:10 AM
Wow way to splurge! : pbbt::wink::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:15 AM
Good job with all the cleaning! What is your rate? I need you:wink:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:48 AM
Not for hire. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 7:31 AM
:cry:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 7:15 AM
And on the other side of the spectrum, the big house I clean on Thursdays?  I go through a can of furniture spray in a month.  :shocker!:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 7:45 AM
I feel like the Thursday after Prime Day will be theft heaven because lots of people will have packages sitting out.

Apples and goldfish sound like a good meal to me
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:00 AM
~Tired AF today

~Hot AF too. Already over 80 degrees with Heat Index of 85

~Guess I'm going to do a 10 mile trail race Saturday :roll::roll::roll:  Don't even know if I can FINISH it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

~All Star Game was so laid-back and loosey-goosey that during the 7th inning stretch Yadier Molina got a new neck tattoo at home plate.

~God help me, I really like this new Miley Ray Cyrus song "Malibu"

~Busy end of the week: last night dinner with a graduated XC runner, group run tonight at what will be our town's new running store, XC outing tomorrow night at Catholic School night at the local ball park, Race early Saturday morning.

~Anybody on Strava?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:05 AM
The first time I heard that song was when she was all strung out singing it on The Voice. I haven’t cared much for it since.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:21 AM
Tired AF, too.

What is strava? Will google. But definitely not on it.

Haven't heard the new Miley song...will check it out.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 7:16 AM
I sure hope it's cooler Saturday for that trail race.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 7:45 AM
I'm not a big fan of that song, although I hate her sister's song even more.

those temps sound awful
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:14 AM
Good morning!

My left index finger still hurts like hell. Still swollen. Low range of motion. Won't pop. NO FREAKING CLUE what I did to it 2 weeks ago.:roll:

House is straight. Seriously considering having someone come in quarterly (all i can afford) because I just can't get it actually cleaned.:meh:

Sorry about complaining about money but i just looked at all my accounts and they are so low:cry: All my bills are paid so there is that.....but dammit:cry:

Overslept this morning:roll:

Heel spur hurts today. Not sure why.

Q is actually coming to spend the day with the kids today:shocker!: I can't wait until the end of August and his schooling is over. :roll:

Need coffee.:meh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-12 6:45 AM
It can be stressful when your accounts aren't where you want them to be. I'm holding out for my house to close so I can get my savings back up to where I like it to be.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 7:18 AM
:hug:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 7:28 AM
I'm looking at my RTTs and they don't reflect the great mood i'm in today. : pbbt: How about this......

YAY! SCHOOL starts in THREE WEEKS!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::grin::grin::happy::happy:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 7:47 AM
I would like to have an occasional deep cleaning done, although I know I'd never keep up with it for maintenance mode

What is Q in school for?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 9:53 AM
He is in school to be a paramedic. He was a dispatcher when we divorced. Then i think he was burnt out and told to either work on an ambulance or be fired so he went to EMT school. He got on the ambulance last May when his pay dropped from 19/hr to 15/hr. Then straight from there he went into paramedic school. When he finishes in August, right now he is done but finishing all his ER and specialty clinicals, he will hopefully be hired on as a paremedic and his pay will return to 19/hr starting paramedic pay. And it could go up from there.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 1:21 PM
I thought I remembered him being an EMT - guess I thought it was before you were divorced though. Was he a bad dispatcher is that why they said to get on the ambulance?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-13 6:40 AM
No. he was great. was a trainer. The problem is political with the people he has to work with. There are double standards for some and not others. :roll:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-12 9:44 AM
Heel Spur :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The cause of all of my problems
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 9:54 AM
:cry: I've been really good about dealing with it but yesterday and this morning it started up again. Now it is better. :roll: Time to stretch more
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 7:11 AM
*Got up and got out of the house first thing for my blood draw.  I survived the experience without coffee.  The lab tech actually say "yay" when she saw my veins.  :laugh:

*Went to the rental house to clean but there's a car in the driveway.  :wtf:  Yeah, this on call thing works really great.  :roll:  How about letting me know when you rent the place out last minute?  If they had parked in the garage that could've been a really awkward situation for all of us.

*So now I'm kinda grumpy.  I think I just need the coffee to get in me faster now.  :wink:  I'm way under caffeinated for the amount of time I've been awake.

*We are forecast for feels like 102 today.  :cry:  I went through the channel guide last night and set up a bunch of stuff to DVR since it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on the treadmill.

*I made lentil tacos last night and my house smells like old mexican food this morning.  Blech.  And I can't exactly open the windows to air it out.  :meh: 

*Never did find anything else to buy on Prime Day.  :meh:  And I spent quite a bit of time looking.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-12 7:30 AM
On call rental house? Disorganized people cost money:sad:

Get some coffee:hug: Rough day with the heat. :hug:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 7:46 AM
wtf on the rental. You were thinking of cancelling her, right?

Does this at least open up your day then?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 8:19 AM
I was ready to cancel because she wasn't paying in a timely manner or responding to texts and then she booked the house for every weekend this summer.  :shocker!:  She is definitely responding and paying now at least.  But it went from being a 6 times a year job on average to a weekly job with every weekend on call.  :shocker!:

It does open up the day.  But I kinda wanted Friday off more than Wednesday.  :wink:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 7:52 AM
B was up way early today. He sometimes makes noises around 5:30ish but falls back asleep - not today!

At least it got me into work a little early today

I am 2.5 weeks away from some big deadlines and still have a ton to do. Usually I'd be done by this time. Definitely need to start stuff earlier next year since it takes longer doing it all on my own

Chocolate covered popcorn for breakfast :blush::laugh:  No wonder I'm fat

Neck has been hurting the last couple of days and I always forget to put icy hot stuff on

One of our clients is losing her job becuase of us (her company is outsourcing some stuff to us) BUT now she might be joining us to work here which is cool because I like her
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 8:21 AM
Your chocolate covered popcorn is at least healthier than my chocolate covered donuts.  :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-12 9:47 AM
:laugh:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-07-12 2:15 PM
How did M's car fare in the rain with the window cracked yesterday?
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-13 9:54 AM
I probably explained wrong, he left the window down a crack, it wasn't cracked like broken thankfully!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Way early Wednesday RTTs