Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tough it out Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-13 6:17 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-13 6:27 AM
--Talk about tough and badass. This gal I met at a couple of the Marathon Maniac series finished Badwater last night. :cool:

--Appointment I had scheduled for this Saturday switched to next Saturday which is fine with me. We’ll go get Sarge in the morning and that will give me more time with him over the weekend. :hug:

--Got a couple of my Amazon packages yesterday. Oven liners. That was the other thing I ordered that I couldn’t remember. See that Gregg? : pbbt: Those have to be the world’s greatest invention.

--UPS lady was very impressed with Iowa’s small square bales of hay. :laugh: She grew up on a dairy farm.

--Long-time client I have coming in this morning just sold his house and is moving to New Mexico. Good for him, not so good for me. :meh:

--That’s the only appointment I have today. I have so much to do though. Mow the office lawn, pick the carrots at home and mow down the garden, put the cattle panels up over the tomatoes at the acres, put stuff away, shampoo the carpet at the house, weed eat everywhere, etc. So much I’m a bit overwhelmed. :blush:

--Bear cat is here. :grin::hug: He is hanging out on the bulldozer. :happy: Both cats seem like they’re starting to adjust to their new surroundings. I’d think they’re going to come to like it out here even better than in town.
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-07-13 6:46 AM
You're getting Sarge??  That's awesome!!
Who is the girl you know who did Badwater?  I follow that online every year.  I geek out on all the stats.  They do a great job of that on their website.  Badass indeed!!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-13 7:29 AM
Chavet Breslin

Yep, getting Ssrge on Saturday. He was actually adopted out a week or so ago but the people returned him because he was too energetic. This fat girl needs energy. : pbbt: Something to whip my butt into shape.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-13 7:32 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-13 6:57 AM
Always wanted to do Badwater til I found out how much it costs!!  :shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!:

I may stop paying for races altogether : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-13 9:58 AM
I think our big Amazon day is today, although I'm not sure what it is. The diapers don't come until later and the car seats came yesterday (not Amazon but purchased 2 days before).

Do you have a closing date on the house yet?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-07-13 1:25 PM
No closing date yet. :roll: She started her new job 6/26 so she probably would have received a paycheck either this past Friday or will get one tomorrow. Once the lender gets that they will give the go ahead. I’m sure the appraisal came out fine and the title company has already been in contact with me so everything appears to be a go. Hopefully by August 1st. Big lenders + FHA (i.e. government) and it takes three times longer than it should. :roll:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-07-13 7:06 AM
~Happy National French Fry Day. There is a place about 30 minutes away that sells Fries smothered in BBQ Pulled Pork and Cheese and they are the most amazing things ever

~Supposed to storm this afternoon. So yep, stormed like a muthuh this morning

~Baseball game with the XC team tonight. I told them, during the 7th inning stretch XC runners REALLY stretch  :laugh:

~Holy crap, practice starts in just over 2 weeks!!!!

~I cannot WAIT until this Eclipse is over next month. :roll::roll::roll::roll:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-13 7:36 AM
National French Fry Day - finally one I would love to get in on!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-13 9:59 AM
how did I miss that it was French Fry day???

2 weeks until practice, sheesh, seems like track just ended
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-13 7:31 AM
Just used vinegar to clean out the office keurig.....took a LOT of brews to get vinegar out but nice and clean now

Hightail:roll:

I'm starting to be glad school time is coming.:roll:

$25 bucks earned last night because my side-job guy can't reconcile a bank account:roll::laugh:

I had to use a REAL fax machine yesterday. Because my second engineer boss can't remember a ringcentral password to log in and fax that way:roll::roll: Freaking old people:laugh:

So nice hiding in my room last night while Q was with the kids. Not because of him, but to just chill and let him have parenting time. Nice nap: pbbt:

Almost caught up with GOT. Can't wait for Sunday!:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-07-13 10:00 AM
vinegar is amazing huh

what is your side job?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-07-13 10:49 AM
Quickbooks help and troubleshooting for this guy who sells gun parts online.

I really should start a business but then I'd have to work for myself.:roll:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tough it out Thursday RTTs