Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Training / Marathons / oxygen run-interested?
- - By rogere [us] Date 2017-07-14 6:57 AM
jennifer and bill will be at my house on Saturday, August 12 and we're planning on a run at promised land--short and slow--and then some kind of hang out on my deck with food and drink.  we haven't worked out all the details yet, but if you're interested, let me know. i'll pm you the details when we figure them out. spouses and sig. others are welcome.  not interested in running? kale picking and potato digging are also options, but I get to keep the potatoes.
Parent - By Ed [us] Date 2017-07-14 11:56 AM
Roger, you've been away so long you've forgotten that Jennifer's forum name is a modified version of oxygen--->oxyjen! 

...and seriously, kale????? :shocker!:
Parent - - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-07-17 11:27 AM
Hey Roger... long time no see. I will be 2 days post arthroscopic surgery then. Not sure it that is a :sad:, :meh:, or :happy:. Probably the latter.
Parent - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2017-07-17 12:41 PM
Sounds like the perfect reason to be sitting on Roger's deck with some beer!
Parent - - By Spingoddess [us] Date 2017-07-17 12:33 PM
I will plan on it, and I will bring my Vitamix so we can all have fresh kale smoothies! I know you'll be looking forward to that, Roger! And I'll take Philip along so he can carry all the kale.

But please text or PM on Facebook, I haven't been getting notifications of my PMs here and I've missed a lot.
Parent - By rogere [us] Date 2017-07-17 2:14 PM
ok. I'll let you know the details when they are finalized.
Parent - By Eric1970 Date 2017-07-18 9:43 PM
I'll be there in spirit. I have some guests who will be visiting that weekend, otherwise I would have joined you.
Parent - By Cristen [us] Date 2017-07-21 11:43 AM
We are planning on going down the shore for my MIL's birthday, but if the weather looks iffy, we are going to bail. Put me down as tentative?
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2017-07-21 2:03 PM
We are taking fiance's kids to a Yankee game that day
Up Topic Training / Marathons / oxygen run-interested?