Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merrily We Monday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-07-17 7:02 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-07-17 7:03 AM
Friday was taken up with moving furniture to enable to moving of fridges. New fridge is just the small size I need. Ahhhh! Nothing like a new thing. No time for exercise.
Saturday I took off time to do errands and give my right hip abductor some rest. The morning was taken up with a book talk.
Sunday Buddy and I did 80 minutes out on the trail. We saw 2 deer at the start, 3 bunnies along the whole trip, and a large gaggle of geese.
Today will be a trail run. I'd better get out there.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-07-17 6:29 PM
Lots of animals! I'm glad your fridge is perfect.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-07-17 6:28 PM
Late to the party. I ran 2 miles today! No walk breaks.:grin: I was thrilled to be out there running the whole time. My ankle was a little tender the past few days, so I will stay cautious and rest it tomorrow. I think I might add some strength training in. This weekend I did nothing because my back started acting up, but it is better. Tomorrow I have a light day and am meeting friends to knit in the late morning. When I'm home I end up organizing and cleaning, so this will force me to relax. I knocked out 3 evaluations since last week and 2 are already written. I just have to proof them. After this week, I will only have one left to complete. It is nice having less paperwork to do at home. I feel more balanced since school ended.:happy:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Merrily We Monday dailies